24 July 2009

<<< Bass >>>

today.....
faced lot of things...
lot...somehow...
feel want to cry out loud!!!
but...still the tear just silently drop down!!
stress??tired??frustrated??tension??
i guess there all normal emotional for an human...
not a very serious issues...
but if...Disappointed!!!
em...this will be bit SERIOUS!!
cause it will affect lot of process...
what so ever ...i should learn to Handle!!
i can't let those bad emotional to control myself!!
even is Hard...but still i need to stand firm!!
always remember this Versus:
God had not made me for defeat!!

shine like Star!!!
that is my slogan of life now!!
be like Star...can shine for others!!
not only in one field ...but for the whole
yup...i can do it...
go chili girl....go!!!

anyway....
Bass...the new story life of mine!!!

this is the old bass
play with "him" 2 weeks!!
then need to said bye bye!!!
here come another new comer!!!
sound nice!!!but bit heavy!!



wow....the new model!!!
Black Bass brother!!!
it is more lighter than the previous!!
i love it!!!
but currently it's still not belong to me!!
is my Teacher Bass!!!
my aim of mine!!!
will get one when i work !!!


during my 3rd Bass Class....
me and wai wai!!!
crazy with the Bass...
see i playing the black Bass...
i love it!!!it's Cool!!!



okok....
intro my Teacher to you guys!!!
Master in Bass>>Mr.man foo!!
my "papa" in Kampar!!!
and my best pretty bass classmate: Wai wai

4 comments:

wendy said...

wow...looking forward to see you two play the bass...
my ex-cell group leader-shirley and my cell group co-leader-wai wai...
all the best...
shirley,u can overcome all the bad emotions...

shirley said...

ya...hope cn gt up all the skills asap!!!!
so that can play in worship!!!
ye...no pro wendy...is ok...cz emotional is always normal...jst tat hw we cope with it!!
u cn too!!!God bless

Patricksars said...

wah.......u play bass!!! Cool !!!!

Unknown said...

ye....fall love to those String instrument now!!!hope can play well in Bass one day!!haha!!

CLicking

my life story start up