31 July 2009

cannot OPEN

here's my yesterday marketing presentation staff!!
having hard time to done this work...
Thanks to 5+2, johnny!!!
love both u!!!
guys...done great job neh!!!
am i look professional??
**will upload more soon...

and.....
this morning...
when i woke up!!!
oh my goodness...
i can't open my eyes...
it just stick together!!!
went to toilet...washed!!!
em...realize that it's "BENGKAK"
oh my.....scarcely....
whatever...still need to attend my class...
force myself to woke up to get ready for class..
start the day with tired...

tomorrow is my last mid-term for this SEm...
haven study anything yet...
hope i can do something tonight!
gAmbateh...
hope i can do well in this last paper...
don't fall sleep again SHIRLEY!!!

girl that like to sleep....
is very bad habit!!!
ish...i don't want la!!!!

after tomorrow will be the busy 7 days to go..
ENglish presentation....
OB assignment ....
MIS assignment...
MIS presentation...
OB presentation...

hope can do well for all this!!!
gambateh...

Open the eyes of my heart LORD!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, baby!! wat happen to U? i can seen that u got very obvious panda eyes!!
After much reading, then i get to knew you are so unhealthy now. where is my lovely and healthy baby Shirley???
Even u stay out without family, but u must really take care yourself, k?
Hug hug..=)
Minhui

CLicking

my life story start up