18 July 2009

Downward sloping



mood of this day...
downward sloping >>>
Bad!!!Sad!!!poor>>>
that's what i felt actually!!
just finished my church worship practice...
but still i remember what is happen in evening!!
i still felt the nervous in that moment!!
Still....Same!!!'

i do read ...maybe i can't understand!!!
but...the outcome is...I CAN'T DO!!!
so bad!!i think i'm the only one !!
felt myself so stupid!!!
the Questions are easy...
yet..i don't know how to do!!
I CAN'T WRITE ANYTHING!!!

i guess i pass up blank one is't??
what happen to me??
arrrgghhh.....
i must recover this FAST!!!
I MUST!!!
i cannot give up now!!!
i already go on until today!!
there is the purpose to have that!!!
so...even or not...
CONTINUE!!!
even is hard!!!difficult!!

"No matter what you are going through today.....
God has not mad me for Defeat!!!"
that's His words to me!!

so pass it to Him....
i'm waiting for the Miracle
the special Miracle in my life!!!

i can't make my Mum disappointed!!!
i must do my very best!!
maybe i did't put in 100%....
problem on myself....
i cannot blame on any others!!!
Face the FACT!!!!

words from a friend:
Believe in yourself!!!
*Thanks ya kah yee!!
i' recover fast...and will trust on my own too!!

1 comment:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

Shirley,
it is hard for us to climb up when we are in downward sloping..
But as u always tell me,
pray more..believe in god..
with god's grace n strength,we can do everything...
I am sure u also can do that...
believe in yourself...this is the way to gain the confidence....

CLicking

my life story start up