16 July 2009

OUCH....pained!!!



Bang the wall in Darkness while i still in my dream
i remember that i very tired
i am enjoyed in my dream
but....suddenly ....
BANG!!!!
I bang the wall...
woke up and see...is five in the morning!!
oh my goodness ....
PAINED!!!
then...tried to find medicine...
finally...i got nothing...
cause i have no medicine for that...
anyway....
just leaved it like that...
but until now i still felt the pained!!
oh ladies and gentlemen...
don't laugh...
it's really hurt and pain
remember...
sleeping position should in right way
if not...you will be like me too!!!
Thank you!!

next...need to prepare my exam on saturday
em....i can do it!!!
gambateh...

still
in my mind...
thinking of the drama....Nodame!!
em...hope i can get the full version of DVD...
hey friends anyone can get me this DVD??
haha....

i fall love in MUSIC....
really need to work hard
to improve myself!!!
gambateh chili girl

===========================
mood of the day:

Tuesday...i skip my Eng tutorial
sick??i guess so...lazy...probably!!
but...started to give up something!!
what is that??i am not sure!!!
guess not a good sign

trying to skip from a call
i want to throw away my phone
scare of someone recently
too much call...too much!!
until i can't accept!!
the stage are totally different!!
i feel super uncomfortable!!
UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!

overstress with many things
relationship in class
still very...mess i can say!!
even everyone look fine
but actually are not is't?
haiz....how can i fix that?
God please teach me!!!

my assignment and exam
super duper blur...
even don't know how to do...
guess my group mates gonna...
kill me.....!!!for doing nothing!!
feel so bad myself!!!

regret lot...especially in music skill
now admire those who have G8
but me??only G5....sad!!!
where's my qualification?
NOTHING>>>>

so Emotional...can i really improve?
that is the Q from my old friend
asking: do you improve your skill??
do you get higher level in your music?

answer is : NO!!!!
why??no change to attend music class!!
why not??i think that's my excuses!!
I should get find myself!!!
REGRET!!!

mood of the today???
SAD....SCARE!!!!

ANGER!!!!
complicated!!!

3 comments:

kAhYe3 said...

lol... calls from ur admirer ya??? who...... didnt say 1... hehe~ dun keep urself oh.. must share ya.. haha.. anyway, good luck for this coming exam ya.. haigh, im just too lazy to revise... coz i dun like the sub.. hehe... lol... gonna get crazy dy.....

Yuki_sakura said...

stay gd nia ~ chill girl ~ although i get emo like u alwayz too~ haha~ cuz of many thg ~ arr~ now is stpm ~ going the road u been be4~
but ~ do u feel gd in form 6 ?

shirley said...

kahyee:
lol...nope!!i guess so...ya if any admirer wil sure let u knw..dun worry!!bt currently ...NOPE!!ya...same to u...all best in 2mrw Finance...last night decided to study..but failed my mission...cz i slept di...Haiz!!both us fight 2gether gain ya!!gambateh!!!

Yuki:
thx girl!very happy 2 hear frm u again!!ya..i guess girl always in Emo condition...Maybe we like to think...yet...too much!!LOL...ya...stpm..there pro n cons...is depened hw u look at it!!for me...half n half...half is gaining great fren relationship n school life!!!half is suffer in studies!!maybe ...!!haha...but i guess u cn do well...u believe u can!!do don't look down u own ya!!u cn do it!!gambateh ya!!i can said overall...f6 still consider a gd journey being along!!!stay cheer there ya!!!love u!!

CLicking

my life story start up