22 November 2009

greAt Friends




great birthday wishes to sister F ...
hope you have great time together with others...
Happy birthday F !!!

**cause watched gossip girl...
so learn from there...
calling only person 1st alphabet from name...
guys you all can call me S....

having you guys in life is blessing for me!
Thanks for accompany me along this journey!!
love you guys so much

Thanks Jason for my 1st birthday present from you...
i love that very much~
Thanks friend...

Thanks to all friends wishes in Facebook...

Thanks Michale for b'day present too...
even i can't get it now!! but i know what it that!!
so...we will have fun when you back..
2 persons birthday party!! yeah!!

will update on my day out with my best friends...
Jason n Kahyee...
hey guys...we all are really crazy...
but i had to say....
i love to hang out with both you...
we shall have every time...
great time with both you...
yeah...

now...
get ready for my mid-term...
God please....bless me..
i can remember what i had study...


No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up