18 November 2009

Thanksgiving




always i don't know how to give Thanks...
recently ....learning to give Thanks...
cause i should learn to be gladful with my life...
with what i had in my life!!
i very glad that God gave me everything!!
lovely family, crazy friends, caring sisters in cf...
nice blogger friends around~~
Thanks to Him!!!

i know whenever problem occur i will ever blaming!!
i will always forget about the best things God gave me!!
so now...i shall learn always give thanks to God!!
be appreciate with what i have!!
and bless others...
cause when we offer...we will receive more blessing!!
having a long long conversation in msn last night!!
lots of friends chat with me in msn!!
everyone talking about the same things...
how appreciate they all to me~~
how gladful they have me~
when i heard about this...
so touch!!

i realize that i can too bless others
with my crazy action~
crazy words~
crazy expression~
crazy laugh~
crazy everything!!!
and i feel i'm just so valuable!!!
feel that along the journey...
i blessed lots of friends!!
and i realize they love me so much!!

when i'm in sad...
when i don't eat..
when i make noise...
when i blog something...
those friends around me...
to give me comfort and care~
always worried about me...
when i don't eat..they will ask me to eat!!

and i believe all is a blessing gift from GOd...
i should always give Thanks...
and no judgment to others...
cause human are not prefect!!!
even me!!!
if want to make comparing...
i don't think i'm prefect to be compare!!
so...i have no right to judge anyone in my life...
i should help them instead of judging...
and this is my lesson for me along my life journey...
and i shall learn to Grow too!!!

recently reading the book
<<  I KISSEED DATING GOODBYE  >>


haha!!well...maybe some of you started to laugh...
laugh because of this book i don't date??lol
yesterday during prayer meeting ....
everyone laugh at the book i read!!
and started to make fun with the words kiss goodbye!!
guys....one reaction from me : "swt !!"

but guys...that's different book ok!!!

by the way... i think this book was awesome...
there's so many things that i should know...
before start up a relationship....
this book had bless me too!!
in my life as a Christian!
how should i act in my life...
what is my position...
how should i be a great one in God's eyes!!
so Date when it is the time~~
guys don't make noise ok??
just pray for me!!!haha!!
cause time being single i can serve more huh!!
waiting is a wonderful lesson !!!
so wait~~ haha!!


also got to know a pastor singer : Andrew yeo
got to found that his songs was nice...
even now...listen to his songs!!
while share his song next post~~


at last i want to give Thanks BE to God!!
Thanks for everything He had given to me~


Thanks to friends that care for me!!
great cake and biscuit during mid-night!!
cake that she bought for herself.....
just because i mention in msn...
and her cake belongs to me after that!!
Thanks Kara!!!
you always the best one you know??


love to Belle~
knew that you have be emo this whole week
but just want to tell you...
i will always be here for you!!
don't be sad ya!!


wendy...
Thanks for your appreciation!!
and your biscuit!!!
i love it...very very much~~
cause i love red bean!!!
very happy that you give thanks to peoples blessed you!!
hope you can be stronger and bless the others ya!!
time for you to serve others now wendy!!


Thanks to friends that caring about me~~
all CF committees....


Thanks shu ern realize i'm in pain during the meeting~
Thanks Ray for the caring message~
Thanks kelvin for the worried FB msg~


there's many Thanks to give...
at the end...
i want to say this loud....
I LOVE EVERYONE WHO IS IN MY LIFE~


gonna miss you all after graduate!!
very very~~




 this joUrney i won't be alone...
cause i believe you guys with me...
Thanks FOR being in my life~







2 comments:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

haha~~
the biscuit is kampar local food which I like the most~~~
I love green tea~~~

Ya...
I willing to serve others and bless others~~
As what you said God give us a lot of blessing which we reali have to share with other coz we are all bro n sis in christ~~

I never regret to come to kampar...
I reali found my family here~~
n get the love from god n u all~~
if i am in kl nw,i dun hv this kind of things~~

I appreciate the moment we are together....
next year will be my final year~~~
I reali feel a bit sad to left tis place~~
Hope we all can enjoy the moment we are together~~

Kara said...

i know i m the best now (should not say great abt own self)..hahaha..

u know..u r the first person who shortcut my name to just 'kon'..swt..but i like it..kinda like nickname ^^

ya..really talk a lot..our opinions..u were so so busy lo...chattin wit few ppl at the same time..u sure was like..oh oh..so many ppl lo tonight..haha

things in life have been changing til now..and i am following flow of changes..all sorts of matters arise..the emotions..everything that had happen..especially these 2 years in kampar..
of course..get to know u is one of the greatest things in my life!!..u changed things in my life..especially in a life of a christian..
Thank you so much!! Thanks God!!

will be here when u need someone to talk to ya!!..will always remember you!!..always!!..
i am very glad n happy to know u..thru all ur craziness..u make me laugh lo..hehe..

think dats all i wana write..cz talked thru msn edi..
take care ya!!
God bless you..

CLicking

my life story start up