12 November 2009

no place to stay...

when i 1st knew that block G can be use soon...
wow...happy ~that's 1st reaction...
but today...block B libraby..no tables no chair to study!!
no study room in block B!!
wonder where should i go if wait for another class??
1. cafeteria??....Too Hot!!!place to eat not to study!!...Fail!!
2. anyplace that can sit??...oh no table...after 10min...you know lo!
    so..Fail!!
3. em...actually no place already!!!oh ya...one more>>>my room!!!

haiz...but i need to take bus back to my hostel...
and when next class on ...i need to take another bus trip back to school!!
haiz...so this plan...FAIL too!!!

anyway...please please!!Don't close down study room over in block B!!!
imagine we need to walk to block G just for ---study room!!!
then walk back to block B for class....
block A office!!!oh!!!jogging huh!!!>>>
oh...far far far!!!!

so...conclusion: i'v no place to stay during my break time!!!

no table for me to do my work!!!sad!!!

where am i now?? ICTC room...with my work together!!!
use the table that belong to the keyboard!!!
small space for me to do my work...
haiz...this will only end until end of DEC!!!

haiz...what do you think??

3 comments:

momo said...

cycle back study lo....hahaha...u so fat liao...u can cycle from block A to G.

Lady melody said...

ooo...so the study room shifted to block G oh?? i only know from my friends tat lbrary and study room closed down d...haiyo.ya loh, i also have to take bus back and go back for class later...so sad =(

Unknown said...

momo: when i get back the bicycle i will sure consider that!!~~

melody: haha...ya right!!!make us in trouble...no place to stay pula..need to lepak outside the library room~~haiz

CLicking

my life story start up