14 November 2009

Just to Write

haha....have been awhile away from blogging world...
getting busy with my revision on my test...
finally today end up the test...but next coming week another test soon turn up!!!
but...still feel release with the passed test!!!feel...good!!!haha!!

today...i had did something very WRONG!!!
previously promise to myself...not to eat after 8pm...
but i FAILED my plan!!!
i ate my Ramly burger at 2am!!!
ahaha....all my effort to keep away my Gastric pain...
to reduce my body Fat...all GONE.....!!!
sad...anyway...need to do exercise as everyone told me!!~~

okok..i will do la!!!JOgging is it??ya...i know!!!
thinking of swimming...but i don't know how to swim!!~~
anyway...can learn right??ok ...then i learn!!!~

next is brush up my guitar skill....
just get a mission from a friend...
asked me to teach her Guitar...haha!!
wow...Thanks to this friend...she believe me!~~
ok i will make sure you learn everything that i know!!~
that is my promise to you friend~~

planned to mail my tutorials answer to my tutor...
haiz...finally this plan still FAILED!!
anyway i need to work out by tomorrow!!
hope i can finish on time!!!
time management is important!!!
ya...i should have high self discipline!!!
self control is important!!!!
work Hard to improve~~


two days ago...posted this in Facebook:
: no place to stay!!!!

and i received all concern msg from friends~~
very happy~
when i read all the msg from them!!
Thanks ya friends~~

actually i means no place refer to Utar no study room!!
haha..sorry ya...not in detail>>> make you guys confuse!!!
i'm fine...i've my room in westlake>>> still~
so don't worried ya!!

by the way ...i'm very sleepy
after today test...
i can rest

then
smile




4 comments:

yew_soon@りゅうこ said...

Lol! At first, i also thought tat u dun have place to stay. =P Then after i read ur blog then i gain better understanding. Haha...

It is very hard to resist food especially exam periods... Haha.. I also need to keep fit. =P

vincent said...

....ya,i quite miss the burger in newtown...

....i think u go Utar's Gym lar....spend 2 hours their to reduce u FAT.....

Unknown said...

Moses: ye...sorry!!make everyone worried!!haha... well ya...this few weeks getting crazy with food!!is time to keep fit!!do exercise as well!!...

Vincent: miss the burger?just come to westlake and have it!!!
Gym??well..i think Jogging better!!cz even i go Gym..no point!!i'v no ideas with all the instrument there!!!~~yeh...Fat problem right now!!swt!!~

Anonymous said...

I am afraid, that I do not know.

CLicking

my life story start up