24 November 2009

HEART ATTACK TWICE

simple message to everyone!!!


Thanks to all the wishes in my Facebook!!!


Thanks to all the sms wishes!!!


Thanks to the SURPRISED prepared by you all!!!


Thanks to the hug** and smiling face!!!


Thanks to CF committess the 1st team to gave me surprised!!


Thanks to my dear kahyee,jason,shui,kenny,
konnee,wendy,prisa,
housemate: danny,kc,kyean,ah pek!!!
2nd team surprised!!!
i really got SHOCK!!!
my leg was shaking while you all sing the song!!!
got heart attack!!!haha!!!


but but but...
i want to said this....
I LOVE THE SUPRISED!!!
it was really a great birthday night that i ever had!!
it was really a great night!!
i love all of you!!!


I love the present from:
kahyee, jason, shui, Eric, vivien, sui yen...


I love the 3 cakes from :
1. CF committees...
2. Kahyee,jason,shui
3. konnee,wendy,prisca



Thanks to my housemate KC...
help me to clean up the house after the big celebration!!!
haha....


I VERY HAPPY TODAY!!!


IS MY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!!!!
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

vincent said...

nah~~~~~~~~~who said u dun hv cakessssssssssss?

3 cakesssssss!!!!!!!!!! is too many for u.....

next month remenber to jogging yo~if not,no donuts either secret recipe for u!wakkakakakakka.....

w3ndY 温迪 said...

vincent,I also want secret recipe~~
听者有份~~
haha^^

vincent said...

wendy:...........at least u two go jogging...if not...hohohohohoho.....(u know wht happen....hehehe)

w3ndY 温迪 said...

vincent : i wil go playing captain ball with cf gang??
so i stil want the secret recipe cake~~
I want cheese de....thanks~

CLicking

my life story start up