07 June 2010

1st day in sg -part 1

yeh.....
just wanted to give Thanks to God!!
He is always awesome for me...
Hossanna be lifted up to Him!!!
The King of king and Lord of Lord!!
ya....and I'm back in kampar for 7days...
went to Cameron for church camp for 3 days...
and ya...i gonna said that it is a really time there...
especially the weather .....cooling...
and i miss the weather as well too~
em...ya...previously...my holidays...
one week i spent my holidays in Sg....
for???
ASIA CONFERENCE 2010...
ya...and I'm so glad that I have the chance to attend...
I never thought that i will go to sg one day...
yeh....and Thanks to my Mum...allow me to attend!!




and I'm so glad that ....
I have group of friends that went together with me...
Jen, waiwai and Melody...
and just want to said : Thanks God!!! =D
ya...we go singapore by Train...
well...to save our expenses ....
we bought 2nd class seat....
well...just wanted to said....
it is really suffer journey..
SUPER TIRED!!!!
=(




well well....after 9 hours suffered...
finally we reached in Singapore...
haha...and and and...
My Lovely sister from singapore.....
Miss Sharon a.k.a "Da Mei Ren"
Hosting me and my friends for 6 days...
Thanks Sharon... I LOVE YOU!!!
and ya...she look cool huh!!!
and she is my best best sister.....
we knew each other mission trip when I'm 13 year's old


haha...ya...here's the peoples went together with me...
*Jen pretend to be serious face... swt~




and look at this pic...
Jen acted different now.....
well....he is just too hungry!!!
ya...we went to one of the street in sg....
i saw Mc-D....but because we are in Sg...
so.....just get cheaper food better...
hahhaa....but the food still nice!!~ =D




and ya...we meet up our friend from Pakistan...
Khalid...He is the missionary there....
so happy to knew him....
and here's our 1st meeting point!!!
Group pic with our 1st Lunch in SG as well...




previously ...friend told me that...
there lots high building in SG....
and ya...it is really amaze me....
every where here...




and one thing I always do here....
WALK!!!!
LOL....well...you know what???
waiwai said...we had walk almost 20km for the 1st day
cool huh....i just felt tired...but EXCITED!!!
cause the next day is the ASIA CONFERENCE




yeah.....we in the public Bus....
with the ezlink card provided my lovely sister~ Sharon!!
next station after our lunch...
way to the Expo Hall to get our name tag!!!




and here is it...
getting our name tag and bible cover for AC 2010
yeah...super excited for the next day...
and Thanks to CHC helpers as well....
They really worked very hard For God!!




haha....and here i am...
the corridor before the conference...
but....you will not imagine...
the day of conference...
here is FULLED WITH PEOPLES!!!




view outside the SG expo Hall!!!




and here are we...
waiwai , me and melody...




and us...
oh....heart beat getting faster...
cause I'm too excited for the 1st day of conference...
to experience the 1st conference i ever attend in Sg...




well...
i wanted to said...
SG really a great place...
clean....nice...building is super awesome too...
I MISS SG!!!




we in the Mrt station...
next station....
Jalan-jalan in Singapore...
lucky we have Jen sen....
at least we can Lepak around before we get bored!




yeh....young peoples will not realize that they are tired!!




and here is the jen...
the crazy little boy!!!
his mind always got into 30 years old stage...
mature mind....kid's face...
hahahaha....ok....
well i guess he will kill me when he see this...
anyway...if you realize....
all his face appeared in pic....
will never have one is in proper face reaction...
LOL.... =D




and another 2 cute sisters....waiwai and Melody....
Melody a.k.a chipmunk i believe she getting hyper ...
she fulled of energy of the 1st day in sg...




and yeh....i love this special building design...
cool huh....
especially the tree....
yellow leaf....just felt that i'm in korea!!
hahaha.....think too much~~




but this place just looked like ....
"chi cheong gai " in KL!!
right???




and ya...Jen said that this shop fruit juice is AWESOME!!
and we came to this place just because of this shop...
but...really....the JUICE IS DELICIOUS !!!!




we with juice that we love...
Thanks to Khalid for the Juice!!!! =D




ya....still have more to go....
cause only 3pm in sg....
but the weather is as hot as in KL too....
but I love their building...
and....everything is nice~
more to come for next post....

eyes is pained!!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up