16 June 2010

MuMmy HapPy birThday

16/6 is my Mum's big day...
is her birthday...
can't celebrate with her today....
sad...
called her during her birthday dinner celebration....
with my aunty Dora...stella and my sis...
haha...wish that my mum will enjoy tonight dinner...
Even I'm not around...can't see how happy she is...
but i believe she is happy...
that is what i always hope to...
hope this friday when i got back...
even is late celebration...
hope that she will love my gift to her...
Gift that i brought back from Singapore..
is a poster from Africa...
that i have frame it up too... =D
and ya...i wanted to say...
Thanks God for given me a great Mum ....
she always gave her best things to me...
worried about me....
but i felt that i'm so bad...
cause i will make her disappointed...
but i hope that ...whatever i do...
will make her proud of me...
cause i Love my Mum!!!
and...lastly...before 12am...
MUMMY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
shout very loud from kampar...
haha...hope you can sense it!!!
so excited to meet all my family members...
is This SATURDAY!!!
yeah!!!! I miss my Mum and Dad!!!
**Hug them is the 1st thing to do!!!
yeah!!! Father's day too is coming!!!

yo...mess up room

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up