02 June 2010

am back

have been so long i didn't manage to online...
was busy around...tired...
emotional affected by some issues...
and even felt not to talk...not to meet up anyone...
forcing myself to talk to others...
even right now...i refuse to let myself go out from my room...
ah....that is too bad huh...ya...i know!!!
yo...need sometime for myself to rearrange my emotional...
well well well....
heart was keeping firing until today after the Conference...
always remind myself what i had promise God there...
and what God want me to be...
emotional being affected recently....
yosh....i need to bring myself back...



but i still wanted to said...
is been so AWESOME that i have a chance to attend the
ASIA CONFERENCE 2010
ya...has been blessed with some speakers...
encourage by them...inspire by them...
and i see how great that God had worked on them...
and How STRONG is their passion towards God's work...
ya...and i remember I ran to the front...
answer and promise to God...
I will give my life to Him...
ya...and i know...
there is more to come...
challenges...worries...sadness...loneliness...
and i believe i need to be STRONG to face all...
having a great talked with my dear sis Agent- Sherry
and she remind me lots of things at the same time...
ya...i think life...is always mystery
even sometime we can't understand why God doing that...
but i believe God...You will have Plan to us right??
update soon on my ASIA CONFERENCE

emotional unstable mode...
too bad huh..I don't like!!

1 comment:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

Sis,
take care ya...
dun let emotion to overcome you..
jiayou~~

CLicking

my life story start up