10 June 2010

1st day in sg -part 2

yo yo out there.....
Recently Internet access is bad here...
i can't even sucess to upload any pics to my blog!!
Even my Facebook!!! ah.....bad!!!
anyway...continue my previous post....
yo...recently faced lots of things....
anyway....Everyday is the challenge right!!
If what I faced consider serious then.....
how about others out there that facing WAR!!
ya...i should appreciated whatever i have...
no angry...no complain...Don't border about -ve things!!
walk under trees is always a great exprience ...


yo....I love Green leaf.....
**Muack!!! hahaha...
well...i shoulod get back the Happiness of mine...
like what peoples always told me...
Yo shirley you always with Joy huh!!
Ya...cause I choose to have It!!!
and now...there another choice for me...
the anger ...sadness...disapointed....
but...i can't let all this take over my happiness....
cause i love JOY!!! YEAH!!!



back to my 1st day trip in singapore when we reached!!
after getting out name tag from CHC registration counter...
then...we Go for FOOD!!!
after the FRUIT JUICE KING....
we had the Laksa queen....hahaha....
well....taste not bad....em...more alike curry!!!



well ......i still love my FRUIT JUICE!!
yeah!!!!!! I miss the Juice!!!
I guess i will get it again when i get to Sg...
Yo....!!!



here is it....
The LAKSA!!! haha...is it really special...
1st time i taste about ...
recommend to you all....




Look nice huh!!! haha...




well....camera will never less too...




here is the STREET....
Fulled with peoples...
ah....HOT like Malaysia...




oh...the place is JOO KOON...
yeh....our new friend- Khalid (Left)...
he is the missionary from Pakistan!!!




and Us!!! the pretties!!!




then....we went to another place....
em...i guess is City link...hahah...
forgot the name....swt~




underground street.....that is it!!!
i love the wall design...
colorful .....yeh...




the girl with me....
Wai Wai....
my lovely bass class friend...
haha...ya...
wondering longtime didn't practice my Bass...
oh....No!!!




one of the shop design that i love...
nice right!!!
haha...Blue....




and another one...
I believe everyone of you will love it...
I love the Artist who draw this....
creative...special!!!




and the Chipmunks and the wall pic!!
she love it!!!




and of course me myself!!!
I love it!!!! so much...........




resting in the hall....
i love the color....
make me felt...comfortable....




outside of the building...
ya...is the Carnival Art Festival!!!




and kampar CF Gang!!!




I love this pic....
but...someone spoiled my pic!!!




and the DuRian building that Jen and waiwai talk about...
ah...i thought what they are talking about ...along the journey..
ya...Do you think it look like Durian??




yeah!!! we reached the Durian place before!!!




well....creative design from the artist!!




black angle on sky...




during the festival....
i love the guy in the middle....
he can play lots of instrument ...




and rice....
my dinner....of my 1st night in sg...




3 of them....




waiwai and me trying the pakistan yogurt!!!




The Dancers....




I'm on the Magazine today!!




Super star- Chiligirl on the stage!!!




with .....em...what is this??




and end up our day in this plaza...
got lots of board that we can take pics..
Enjoyed moment here....
I love the design of this 6 peoples standing outside the building..




well....Wisma Atria....
will come again next time....
and ya...
just called my mum awhile ago...
felt myself so bad....
again and again....I disappointed her...
ah...Lord!! please give me strength....

i must be strong!!
wondering where is all my friends gone??

1 comment:

kAhYe3 said...

your friends will always by ur side when u need them... just is depend whether you wan your frend to be beside u or not... hmmm..

CLicking

my life story start up