27 May 2008

Another crazy camera guy>>JAy

everyone love beautiful picture...just same as me!!!
i'm so glad that i have all this friends in my life!!!haha!!yet i have a change to share their work in my blog world!!!hope you guys enjoyed withthe picture i pick up!!the pictures that i like..share with you guys here...have a great view lo!!!
he's Jay!!!my secondary school tuition friends...em...don't know when he start to fall in love with camera...but when i knew it!!1he already a great cameraman!!!


here's the results he took ....thunder shoot!!!cool....i love all this pictures so much!!!









want to view more picture capture from him!!!view his blog!!!
under camera field...click jay.....

haha...this feel days fall in love with all nice nice pictures....yet know some cameraman friends...so glad to have them!!!so that i have that change to enjoy viewing the pictures capture by them!!!em...is a time for me to capture nice pictures too...well...wait...when i capture nice picture...i will share with you guys ....haha!!!this morning...545am...go for jogging...alone!!!scared...cause only me!!!ha!!but enjoyed in it too...cause quite...em..have a great talk to God!!!pray to the students stayed in kampar...the hostel in my place...pray for their spirit life!!!yet too...my dear Mega friends that haven their mision trip in SP!!!heard from vincent...some of the girls fall sick!!!pray hard hard for them!!!hope they can be strong enough to fight for God!!!i will remember you guys always in my daily pray!!!GBU ....love you guys so much!!!!gambateh!!!need to get ready for my class later...stop here...continue soon...will share more story during this May holidays ...and the days in kampar...







No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up