02 May 2008

GOd want me to learn to LOVE!!!!

This feel days...my life just passed with my laptop...ha!!felt headache with my vista model laptop...a lot of problems!!!but....ha!!patient lesson i should learn!!!anyway.....even 3 days passed my life bored !!!!but still enjoyed!!!cause watched all my favourite movie!!!alone!!!sound lonely anyway!!!haha!!!well.....just want to share the days after this 3 days!!!is a great time for me!!!is a new reborn in my spirit life!!!i believe God had gave me this change to learn something new!!!yet He wanted me to forgive the others....even all this memoried i had forgotten!!!but GOd had let all this against appeared in my mind!!!even is suffered and sad!!!but GOd need me to forgive and Love them again!!!wow...such a great lesson!!!but i believe i had walked out from that incident...thanks GOd!!!i saw Him holding my hand!!!i was so small...Jesus was so big size...thanks God i had break the bitter root judgment &expectancy ....yet then -ve inner Vows///that happened since i'm small that i did't actually realize....but GOd had bring out all the memory in my childhood!!!is hard and sad!!!but after the pray!!felt so great!!!suddenly felt release...burden that have with me just disappear....felt a reborn SHirley was there!!!yeah!!i saw many great picture that GOd with me!!!i saw Angels with me!!!GOd prepared a big rock chair for me!!!He hug me in Him!!wow...that's great experience for me!!!that i ever felt before!!!Thank YOu Lord!!!let me have a change to exspress my feeling to you!!!i'm free from all bad incident!!!do realize that i always been REJECTED and NOT BEEN LISTED by peoples....a bad feeling....all had been break anymore on the pray!!Amen!!!GOd had help me to break off all this bad pattern that bring along my life!!!yet....God had shown His Love to me in the pray!!i saw Him!!that's a great image in my mind!!!GOd talked to me!!!wow...great experience!!!so happy!!!whole night!!!i just slept like a baby!!!until this morning!!!ha!!felt great!!!no longer all the anger just disappear...even i think back all the incident!!but i did't felt anything anymore!!!just like ....i'm free from all that~~~!!!so great!!!i was so happy!!!i Love you Jesus!!!i only want You in my life!!!i want YOu!!!i want You!!!thanks........i never scared to face any challenge that YOu want to give me!!i've get ready anymore!!!ready for my life!!!i can face my life!!!i can accept everything!!!i can...i can...i can make it!!cause YOu just be with me!!!just with me!!!i belive deep in my heart!!!deeper...deeper...the happinest was...keep on since the time i release from the -ve force!!!yeah!!no more sadness feeling...no more...no more....great !!!free!!!!free!!!yeah!!!if you want to feel like me...i just want to say....only Him can help you!!only Jesus!!!see a new SHIREY had born!!!a new SHIRLEY was here!!!great!!there's no reject feel anymore....GOd had break off the curse!!!Thanks!!!!i can just felt i'm fly...in the sky!!!haha!!!i love .....love...love...love......i want to love...everyone...my papa...mama...sister...friends...church m'bers...enemy...peoples don't like me...my aunties....everyone...everyone!!!!haha!!!!you can't imagine how happy am i now!!!i was fall in the Love in Jesus!!!!yeah!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

hi, dear sis,
sorry long time din get to online...nearly missed thgs u said...
at first, i oso wan to join d camp.. coz i do feel d needs.. and i know u r joining oso..can hv an accompany..but somehow cannot make it...
but i'm truly glad tat u can go thru all these with God...i think i know how is it feel to be rejected and neglected.. it's hurt always, especially with d ppl u loved...
anyway, hope i can hv d opportunity to share d experience u had in d seminar...to b hug by our God... =P
do jia you... do take k...God can heal...let us encourage each other in our journey with God even is in different places..love u sis... ^-^

CLicking

my life story start up