14 May 2008

1:45am ...me alone in front the computer

Hello friends…. J well…quite a longtime didn’t write here///….finally decided to surf into blogspot now////….even is late…12:35am but…is a great time too….no noise…yet///I can only heard the sound of the computer ,clock and the taping sound from my keyboard!!! Passed my time with the “ti ti ta ta ”sound….image!!…the memory image came out…one by one…all the event happen in PJ….the days….also the holidays in hometown….enjoyed and relax…sleepy….haha!!that’s my holidays…accompany my papa and mama…especially my papa…he still the same…yet he’s only words for me : Shirley I want biscuit !!!you got? ////~sweating!!! But no choice..Doctor want us control his diet…so the answer from me always will be the same : I don’t know!!! You have?can you give me???/////I’ll ask him back!!hoho……..haha!!!that’s the important words that everyday both us will communicate with…between food..then still the food>>>>>haha!!!

em….yesterday just gave a call the my dear sister~Zhu Bin…haha!!very happy talked to her… a lot of things share with her…yet both us gave support and care to each other…the sound of care….wow…felt great!!! haha!!! surprise her actually haha!! Because called her by my house phone….1st word when she hang up the phone!! : What’re you doing??.....===== silent>>>>haha!! Guess this girl was thinking who calling her around this time…ha!!finally when I said :are you on the mission trip??haha!!finally this girl recognize my voice!!!great talk over one place to another….ooo far…hundred KMs!!!…this holidays…2 persons scared by me///…Liz + Vin!!hei my voice so hard to recognize? Haha!!anyway…is late…get cool suddenly…running nose suddenly…need to take rest…maybe a lot of peoples miss me…then I got cool now!!hah!!well…next time when I back here…my diary site////
will continue my story during my holidays here….what…I’m doing…any special over here…haha!!!have great holidays too guys…
to all Mega cmc m’bers…soon of the mission trip to Sg!!!gambateh!!will pray for you all…fight for His kingdom…do remember the power of pray!!!GBU…

To be continue …….

2 comments:

Liz said...

dear dear shirley,
so glad to receive ur call tat day... never thought of tat... n felt so warm to talk to u...
dun b afraid as so many ppl support u including me of coz n our lovely Godfather is staying wif u all d time....
will b update ur blogs when i come bk later fr sp... i'm sure wil b alot of stories come fr u then... anythg jz sms, k... wil b praying for u still...
jia you jia you lo...
^0^

Unknown said...

yes...thx u my dear sister...vry nice to heard frm tat...ye...hv a nice talk 2 u by e phone call...

CLicking

my life story start up