26 May 2008

finally start to write here>>

em...today is the 6th day i stayed in kampar ...finally decided to write here....previously want to share my story to you all...but...everytime just open a new post but...nothing to write>>>is nothing to do with i don't have any story to tell...is...tired!!!haha!!then finally just turn off my computer...ha!!!finally after the rain...with wet body...in front my dear Dell laptop...start to write down every moment i was in Kampar...a nice place...enjoyed!!!with fresh air...place that all students stayed around...you will only see students around!!!felt comfortable...want to meet friends?just walk for few second...is vincent room...then half minute is Monica +si chuan house...ha!!all friends just near me...yet my friends...just walk...i can meet them...wow...is a totally University life...cool!!!do you feel the excitent on me??haha!!anyway the 1st came here>>>bored!!!scared!!!maybe is a new place yet all my friends not around yet...haha!!scared where to find food...where to buy my things...where's all my friends??!!!but finally God had settle all my problems at last!!!1st day...walked to Pasar malam in kampar...saw many things...just a walked!!do nothing...haha!!1st day just visited the pasar malam...but...walked ....far....far..!!! will share later...when i get to copy all my picture to my laptop...knew many friends here...and had met a lot of different peoples...very happy!!!cause just stand outside the house gate can get to knew new friends....haha!!!students a around!!!you'll see peoples cycle around too....cause it's the students 1st choice of transport in kampar!!!Oh...you know!!!the bicycle we need to spend RM250 to get it here!!!walau...the shop sell so much lo!!!everyone buy here!!!you can decide to sell cycle here too!!!can earn a lot!!!haha!!
em...share some pic with you all!!!here's the picture capture 4th day :
when i went out with my friends for my dinner...in a special CH cafe!!!

that me!!!new hair style ...haha!!short oh!!!
playing before having our food at the cafe...enjoyed!!

here's all my friends...all new friends...just knew them one day!!!as you can see...everyone enjoyed with each others....

finally we can eat!!!yeah!!!oooo...everyone enjoyed the food here...except me!!!cause i did't finished my rice!!!cause...not nice.,...!@#$%^&*hoho please look at the guy who wearing red shirt...he's Kenny!!the guy who' crazy with the camera...

she's XUen!!!see...how enjoyed she is...ha>>>



she's Ting...Xuen another part!!Both them are TWIN!!! and she's the elder sister...see...her meal...so nice...chicken chop!!!fried potato...i love it!!!


see this is my food~~fish ball rice!!!ha!!with a love shape egg!!! but ...i did't finished it!!!waste>


haha!!my lovely love shape egg!!!just like the heart i love my friends here and PJ!!!as how i Love God!!i need to forgive those is bad!!!

finally there's our end of that day!!!ended up with delicious dinner!!!see i look so pretty!!ha!!em...new image!!!hoho!!!

a message to the peoples join in the SP mission trip:

think about all sisters and brothers in SP...the guys that faced the big WAR with devil.....to snatch the peoples who still not believe in Christ!!!pray to them!!!heard from vin...most of the girls fall in sick!!! what can i do?? just pray for them!!! hope God brave up them...stronger their faith....and the grace to them!!! let them feeling God was there with them!!!everything...anything..guys...cheer up!! sorry cause i don't have that change to fight together with you all!!! but do remember i'm always in the spirit War...i was there to fight together with you all .... the power of pray is important!!!hope you guys can feel it in the mision trip!!! Gambateh!!!hope to hear the good news from you all!!! >>> i had give a lot of called before to you all!!! but i think you guys busy around...so by support!!! is the prayer from me!!! blessed you guys!!! Gambateh!!! fight for God's kingdom!!! our migthy God watching up there!!! love you guys...cause you all spend out your time for the ministry!!! May God bless all that join in the mission....every moments think of you guys!!!worried about you guys!!! but i believe WANG HOU NIAN NIAN~WU QUN is there....i believe...you all will have a great experience to face!! wait for you guys back!!! God be with you all!!!

regard,

chili~qi ai

2 comments:

-JeSs- said...

wow...nice hair style o~
it's really good 2 c u can adapt urself well...
i noe u can de...
who r u? shirley wat...keke~
dun felt alone...v r here...same as our God Father....dun wori...k?cheer up my dear!
enjoy urself with ur new frens ya~
gonna miss u much~!!
tk care~

Unknown said...

em...should Thanks God...for prepared everything well for me here!!very enjoyed here!!!a nice environment to study!!yup...all the worried had settle down...by the pray from you guys!!!especially you(jess)n liz...ye...i'm shirley!!yet i will do better to improve my spirit well here...everyone!!!Gambateh!!!meet u all soon!!!

CLicking

my life story start up