02 May 2008

Bye...friends>>>>

wanna leave soon....bye...Pj!!!ha!!i have a great time here...thanks...my friends...my church m'bers...my worship team m'bers....and my dear campus fellowship m'bers...all my dear dears...dar dar...piggy family!!!!well just want to say goodbye!!!bye!!!is a message before i leave my house in mayang emas....bye...Mega church...utar..and my housemates!!!everyone!!!i have great time!!!i will miss you all ...don't worry !!!i will be back!!!cause i still in M'sia!!!haha!!!anyway mega friends!!!will see you all again!!!i do hope so too....remember each other o!!!pray for each other!!!i never felt hard sadness and scared anymore...God had recover the hole in my heart!!!i brave myself to face everything!!!thanks to the friends that always take cre of me!!!because of you....: zhu bin ,zhu xin , abby ,shen jie,wu qun!!!

exspecially zhu bin!!! i very sad to leave you actually...you really good!!!everytime i was sad...you just like my mum hug me!!!gave me support!!!i love you!!!remember you always my great sister in christ!!!(cried!!!>>>)hah!shame!!!is joy cired...don't worry!!!but...really...please continue to give support!!cause i still a human!!!i need care!!!you ...really lovely!!!i love you so much!!!want to hug you now!!!really want!!!


friends....keep contact!!!by sms...email...friendster...and blogspot!!!

support each other....i will care for you all too...i will still be the same.....the cheerful girl....



5 comments:

-JeSs- said...

Although u are leaving PJ..
Starting a new life over a new place...
But we won't forget about u...
Ur sweet sweet smile,
ur jokes, ur great job in leading group,
ur care...and much much more...
I know u are a tough girl...
Do believe that God will prepare the best things for u!
Keep on going to serve our mighty God
And do come back to visit us as what u have promised ya...hehe~
We will wait here for u...!!!!!!
Take care~
Kambateh~n GBU...!!!

Unknown said...

yes...thx u Jess...u too..as people called u C7!!will miz u...ever think of ur sis will thk of u...e sweet smile as well...yes...i trust in Him!!thx 4 e great words!!!i love u too...yeye...e promise will b true!!!cz i will b bck soon!!!haha!!yes i'll tk cr...dun worried!!keep contact through dis small space...haha!!

David said...

Where's David.....wanna cry.....;P

Liz said...

dear shirley,
so touching by ur words...cried...haha...coz i'm facing some problems in trusting and getting close to other ppl...i'm kind of sensitive person...sometimes really getting hurt by d feeling of nt joining others, feeling neglected all d time...but no 1 knows, no 1 cares, except our lovely Godfather!
then suddenly i saw my name on tis blog...i'm surprised...i'm truly touched by wat u hv said...
gal, whenever u nid me, to hv a talk or wat... jz tell me...i'm nt good in speech... but i'm good in listening n writting... haha...
i'll always here to update ur news in ur blog or my own...keep in touch...i would always love to leave comments in ur blog, haha...
dear, miss u a lot n do glorify Him o... wherever u go... i'm always ur back to support...gambate!!!
love u too ya...yalo...aiya... we din hug for d last day...bt nvm stil gt chance...come bk if u free..take k ya...
^0^

Unknown said...

David!!!u're on the earth lo!!!haha!!!

here's the great msg frm my dear sis~Liz...thx u...when i saw ur msg!!sudden both of my eyes blur...something called the tier...heart felt warm,,,felt comfortable...jst can felt the hug frm u!!!thx u Liz,...love u so much!!yup same 2 u...when u need a place to speak out...i'm here 4 u!!!

CLicking

my life story start up