23 July 2010

B.A.C.K

152pm train.....
seem like the train is on time today...
not bad....
KTM service getting better recently....
bravo!!!! =)
and ya...i saw a pretty in the station....
she is tired today.... can't smile much ~


but me and my buddy....
she is excited....but me??
er....I'm tired!!! Didn't actually accompany her...
talk to her either....
i Slept!!! hahaha....
but i think she is happy....
is her 1st time to take KTM!!!


and then...we went K.jaya by LRT....
hehe...look at her beach stylish....
nice???
haha...she is going to Port Dickson...
Have Fun there buddy!!!


and ye...while i'm waiting for my sista!!!
she meeting up her customer...
me?? of course ...ONline!!!
yeh....need to listen again my dance song...
tonight need to teach the youth...
hope i can remember what is in my mind...
well...i will not be online for the whole week...
anything that you wanna tell me??
hehe...sms me!!! 
and ya...of course i will miss my blog here...
i will be BACK!!!


yeh....I'm PappaRich...
yeh the design here is quite nice...
comfortable and i love the bread design ....
yeh...even though need to wait for my sista...
but is great too...i then have time to check my work...
yeh...i guess my groupmate gonna kill me up!!!
anyway....will try to check it out and sent then...
x.o.x.o princess greeting is here...
have FUn weekend!!! 

time to reduce my weight...
realize i can't dance now...
too FAT!!!!!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up