08 July 2010

complicated


human always hope that things will always be prefect...
Somehow it wasn't happen what and how we think....
to believe or to be faith toward someone is a lesson...
is hard...especially when the person had hurt us...
no matter how hard the person try to convince....
hurt means hurt....NO turn around...
Don't said that you not intend to hurt...
But the FACT is...you have hurt someone already!!!

Recently talked to a friend through phone...
I cannot accept with all the fact that he mentioned...
it just to showed that he is not wrong? ah...NOT!!
Question here...why you guys can change so fast??
and forget about everything???
Don't tell me that you are not purposely...
but it is still happen alright!! I Don't Like!
=.=

last night is a great night...
em.... the weather is cooling...
just felt like I am somewhere in Cameron...
ya...I love this weather so much...
hope that everyday...can be Cooling day...
cooling~ will make peoples happy...
will make me happy too!!!
well well...look at things started to get blur....
ah..realize that my brain functioning is bit slow now...
sad~~ =(

need more ideas now.....write write write....
I like assignment but sometime i hate them....
when you need to write but you have no ideas...
ah that is very bad....
when there is no information to support...
that is even worse.... haiz....
change change change....
ya....i need to huh!!!
maybe more Vitamin ABCDE!!!
can make me more clever!!
i need a genius brain!!!
no excuses toward anything....
Go Lioness!!!!

mid-term is coming...
ops...haven do revision yet

3 comments:

mydeardiary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kAhYe3 said...

whateva had been done, whateva had happened, it happened and it is a past tense. it will forever be a SCAR even though when it heals...
that's scar will remind me for the rest of my life of not being so fragile to bliving n hav faith and hope, trust in someone

thanks shirley for everything!

Unknown said...

kahyee: but doesn't means everyone was kind person!! but i believe tat one day for sure will hv better life for u...DOn't give up=faith +hope+love!!! they are important...but have Faith in life...alright...trust is hard for now...but i believe tat there's will have some1 can hv trust 4 us!! alright?? love u friend!! =)

suhaisweer: ur blog too !! thx!!

CLicking

my life story start up