22 July 2010

Princess is talking

Life is full with challenges...
Do you agree??
Life sometime can be 
meaningful....or meaningless...
whether you can pick up the rubbish...
or you will be come the rubbish on the floor....
anyhow....we should choose to be Happy...
we are the one to choose...
we have the rights to do any decision...
not looking at you....
cause I'm Queen!!!
=)
well...Life should always have a PLan...
we love to have back-up plaN...
well i think the best is....
we can just follow the original plaN...
no matter how...worst or good...
need to FIX it!!!! 
yeh...i knew that it's hard to make a turn back...
em...that will be great that I can make the best choice...
anyhow....I don't like the feeling being order...
why is it i need to listen to you??
who you are?? Nothing!!!
=(
anyway....listen and accept is the hardest lesson...
humble and patient are both killing lesson...
either you don't like...you still need to accept it!
ThAt is It!!!


maybe we can be just COOL!!!
be like a Hero!!
but whether you have the skill and brain
that is the problem~
been betray is not a Funny games.....
been chased out from the Game is Not Fun!!
well....peoples always said
Life is just like A GamEs!!
do you agree??
times Passed...peoples are changing...
So do you!!!
looking at the so call "sweet memory" pic...
i wonder....where is those time "happiness"??
GonE!!! 
it became a Fate pic in front of me right now...


Fire chasing after you....
Have you ready to Run?
or staying at the same place?
yeh....I should RUn...and Run fAstEr....
I'm not the one to ask for....
but the one to Do it for...
missing the peaceful life i have....
why is't getting complicate when I'm in Uni?
it shows Life will get worse when we Work one day?
This Road.....can be many kind of roAd...
you can use different ideas to complete the journey...
you can use different ways to see the effectiveness...
Is either efficient or effective....
That Is It!!!
My CHoice!!!


cause I'm the Queen!!!
I'm sick of being bully....looking down...
been ignore....looking at your face...
and you do something that is not accept by me...
but i need to smile in front of you?
even that is my belonginess??
and you said like I'm stealing?
you....Listen to me!!!NOt me!!!
=) yeh....instead....
Maybe i don't stop down...
when looking for the perfect one....

THe Princess is Talking right here...
X.o.x.O
not gossip girl....
but chili girl!!!
yeh...i should not join others for gossiping!!
Gossip always the bad effect with your perception...
your view towards that particular person...
ya....even you think that the person not so bad...
but after you listen to the Gossip from others...
yeh....It change your view toward them!!!
em....so i don't like gossip...
unless what you mention is to help that person....
but not just to come out as chatting topic...
i should avoid that!!!! 
if not....i will lost the trust to others...
from others perception became mine!!!
like what i said!!!
Princess Shirley is in-charge of everything...
yo.....sunny Day baby!!!

i hate others talking nonsense about others

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up