01 July 2010

Asia Conference- part 1


been awhile....
i didn't update my blog...
ya...Even my AC part 1 post haven update too...
haha...cool huh....
I post those at last first...
ah...I have mix up my post!!!
=D



yeh...here's my 1st day to the conference...
here's the waiting hall...
1st day when i enter the hall...
we thought tat we already in the main hall..
but actually we are not...
cause we in the waiting hall....
=D



but one thing that I'm glad with is...
I have great friends come together too...
wai wai and Melody!!!
I believe you guys have Fun too huh!!


ah....crowed getting up...
ah....there's 3 big hall for this conference...
but Thanks God that....
everyday....
I manage to get into the Main hall...
but....need to sacrifice time...
need to be there early and Q



and ya...here's the opening ceremony...
is so GRAND!!!!
haha....the church is welcoming 70 countries that attend the AC
ah...Thanks God that during the opening...
10min then the ushers told us the great news...
there's still seats in the hall!!!



and we manage to get into the hall...
but...at the site....
so...mainly we are watching the screen.....



here's the peoples with the countries flat!!



yeah...i can see the conference speaker!!!
they are in the 1st row!!!



then is the great testimony from the church....
the power of the CG....
from 5 peoples grow into 110 peoples!!!
Glory to God!!



then is the performance from the Koreans...



the sign language interpreter....



ah ha...the 1st day speaker....
Pastor Phil....
ah....i love his preaching!!!



and he is a artist too....
i like what he draw....
so creative!!!



end the 1st section....
time for Lunch....



then i met my classmate in the lobby...
ah...wai yue....
she loves white man!!!
LOL



cause lack of time...
so the faster food that can satisfy my hunger!
but...seriously it is NICE!!!



cause there is no place for dining...
so I'm just sitting on the floor....
ah...and i met them ...
sisters from Philippine
=D



then attend my 1st workshop...
Market ministry....
C3 band leading the worship before the workshop start!



and Pastor kevin giving the welcoming speech ...



here's our cool speaker....
Pastor Phil....



ah...here's what he share!!!



another hall room ....
hahah....
but i gonna said...
the conference is awesome...
even until today....
the excitement is still with me...
the passion to serve....
like what those speaker had said!!!
GROW!!!
have BIG VISION!!!!


hungry

2 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

wao!
Nice!
last few weeks i did join A4J (Awakening for Jesus)
the event is pretty nice too ^^

Unknown said...

yeh...i knew about that!!!
AC is awesome too....you can attend on 2012....

CLicking

my life story start up