18 July 2010

super Friday

sometime we need to take a break...
after stressing so much...
ya...everytime when i thinking of "something"
it will always make me becoming Emo....
well well well...i don't really like it!!!
and i hope that i can cope with it!!!
ya...i can do it!!! 
i knew that lots of expectation from peoples to me...
lots of hope to me....
lots of things i need to settle only by myself....
I don't know how to share it out....
but i think the best is....
when i come to blogspot...
i becoming a person that love to talk lots...
maybe I'm only good in writing...
instead of share?? =='''
maybe....just lost of confident sometime...
ah...anyway.....


This friday is a great super day....
is a break for myself....
even i don't really know how to communicate with others...
i will just feel there is a gap when talk to others?
my language will not be understand??
peoples will get me wrong??
yeh....just to say...i have language problem!!!
but this saturday morning is really great!!!
jog early morning .....
just feel so good that can see the nice garden...
in the nice place to Run....
well even i can't really run....
but....is a good try....
as i promise Gin &penny will Run for a race...
yeh...hope i can really train up myself to challenge the Race!!


after the 2 and half round jog....
everyone is tired...
of course is not those professional like Jen
they all Run 6 rounds!!!
hahah....er...i think i can go for 4 round is good??
hahah....yeh...will try !!!


after morning jog....
then we decided to go for waterfalll in the afternoon...
yeh...well is my 1st time to kampar waterfall...
so....just join them for this trip....
yeh is near...after tesco...
7min will reach the place!!!
very near!!!


well even the waterfall is not BIG!!!
but it's still Fun to get there...
and ya....I'm the photographer of the day!!
haha...playing with Kel DSLR!!
yeh....practice make perfect!!
after i have more skill on it!!
i can have one for myself!!
maybe is my birthday wish to this year??
haha...anyone hear about this??
LOL....


and ya of course i won't forget my little camera....
my waterproof camera...
hehe...since we are in waterfall...
so of course i need to bring my dear dear camera here...
hehhe...using it to take pics....


em...here's the waterfall....
well just a place to relax....
not to swim....but just to dump yourself inside nia...
hahha...the water is Cold!!! =)


and the guys trying to make something special ...
but i think kaomeng fall....
hahha and Derk seem super excited with that!!!


finally all of them manage to get up there!!!


ya...here's the boys....
from left: kaomeng, jen, Kel and Derk


and Jen found a toy in the waterfall...
hello kitty toy...
and he's excited with that!!
and play with his new toy!!!


yeh...here me and belinda...
take a nice pic before we get wet....
*peace**


and here we are....
we got into the water finally!!
yeah is nice!!!!
you should try it ya!!


hehe...the mermaid is swimming??


well...since nothing to play....
i try to get into the water...
pretending i'm a Fish??
haha...oh... i think Renjie can do better than me!!
hehe...next time should ask her to do with me...
em...count down~


oh...started!!!!!
see how long i can stay?!!

ah.....25 seconds!!!
hahha....consider not bad huh!!!
who want to challenge me??


and i found a special boy in the pool...
anyone know him??


and i found different special fish in the pool too....
Fish Jen
no eyes fish ....hahhaha


Fish Belinda...
no mouth fish??
hahha...


oh.....pretty Fish shirley
oh....feel so comfortable when she inside the water...


ah....Fish Kaomeng...
well....seriously really looks like a shark!!!
hahah....fish with Spec??


Fish Kelvin....
em...fish without left hand??
hahaha....er...fish like to sign *peace!!


alright....that's all of the day....
conclusion.....body is Pained!!!
should train more on sport!!!
ah....i'v lots of nick name....

from my housemate: 
carrot and tomato princess
Red queen... ya they will all get excited with this!!
if you watch the movie " Alice in wonderland"
ya...they said my voice just like the red queen...
: " Next!!!!!" 
ya...if you guys reading this...
i guess you all will surely be HAPPY!!!
=.=''''


then is my CF friends: 
lioness shirley
ah...this name never change...
and i realize slowly it became the symbolic...
haha...and slowly i love this animal too...
my room fulled with lion pics and toys!!!
hahha.... =)

and me myself: 
chili girl....
named because i love to eat chili....
ya....and also...that time i started up my blog...
is a great name to name off!!!
i love chiligirl!!!!

ah.....from the sermon today...
and from the encouragement from friends...
i believe that....
when we really try it....
come out from out comfort zone...
but actually all along the way...
i'm not in the comfort zone ...
am i??
well well...just i don't like the stress??
well...take it up shirley...
i believe that GOd will always lead the way...
He will help me as well...
even i know that i will be later then you all...
maybe late one sem....
but i don't want to burden myself too much....
slowly step by step...
ah....no more burden after this...
future???
never know!!!!
but God You will still good to me 
right??????

come on .....
chill chili girl!!!! =)

Be more Faith!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up