10 July 2010

CC

life should always full with colors right?
but i believe that sometime there will have certain color...
that we Don't hope to see....
anyhow....i believe that when we choose to be colorful...
then our life will just be like rainbow...


here's my little brother- Amos...
active and ignoring peoples....
swt~


and my lovely sister Yong!!! she loves Dog!!
she's a great pianist!!


my cute sis =)


ah....you guys wondering this post is about what??
hehe....i went to church camp during May...
somewhere in Cameron...


my bassist friend- Wai wai


ah...church brothers....
thin + fat??? hahah...


during break time after afternoon games....
tired ....

but lucky the weather is nice...
we can lepak in the filed!!!


ah...young peoples like to take pics.....
here we are...hehe....
em....the guy beside me ...
he's a Lawyer...
so don't ever bully me...
then we will see each other in court!!! =)


well just to examine whether the swing can stand for 4 peoples...


em...after we have better camera from shu...
pic quality looks better....
hahha...


i like this pic very much...
oh..i look so thin .....
Anil looks so dark....  LOL


well....here's the night session....
candle night competition...
use candle to arrange a logo for own group...
and ya....here's my group design...




and my group members!!!


the last day before we leaved....
my group-JOhn...
i miss the time we are together!!!


and the youth in the camp!!!


and us!!!!! the campers!!!!!!!


and my cute brother- Amos
*my friend said i looks like Mummy in this pic...
ah??? am i really looks so old ka?
sad~ =(


and the children in the camp


i miss the camp...
the weather in cameron...

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up