13 August 2010

feedback from Me

nah....well everyone always expect great things happen...
ya of course when it comes to me...
i will have the same thought too....
cause we hope that we can have the great life...
and we will have cool and smooth Life...
well of course whenever we attend any service
we expect there will have something that can build me up
or we will think whether this event will really help me?
what is the purpose for me to going there?
ya....that's what i heard from some of my friends...
however .....I"m so glad that i could attend the Hillsong concert
wanna Thanks God.....
cause through this event....He spoke to me...
He answer my questions....
even she told me not to think about that...
keep going the journey....
but somehow....the hurt is still there...
but...I'm so great that i got the solution...
one things....what is your purpose in life?
do you ever think about that?
well.....maybe you are not!!!! or yes!!!
i think that is the great things for us to figure out...
how was our life should be?
what is the purpose in our daily life?
will we just live for nothing?
or our life can be the blessing to others?
or whether my life can make peoples think of Christ?
ya...i think that is the most important things for us to think about...
God is looking at our appearance....but our heart....
even how great is the "outside" but not the "inside"
i believe that the life will be meaningless right!!!
Even you yourself will get lost in your way....
so train from now on...
live from the "inside" out...!!!!
smile to the peoples around you....
whenever or whatever is happening....
God will always answer from above
: "Son I KNOW ABOUT THAT!!!!" 
so no worries....get back to the program....
follow the instruction....
God said: " I WILL DO THE SHOOT"
you just Run and catch the ball!!!!
yeah.....how was it will be in life?
LIVE OUT THE DREAM!!!
maybe sometime there will have distraction....
but is just....We ...ourself....
whether we have READ carefully HIS words....
whether you have confirm about HIS will!!!
cause HIS promise is there.....
HE said : you will reach another destination...
so just keep on the FAITHFUL journey...
which HE will lead your way....
and too....my way!!!

Rock for Christ!!!!
soon will update HILLSONG CONCERT!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up