14 August 2010

Hillsong College


hope one day i manage to study in Hillsong college as well....
yeah...really hope that i manage to get even closer to God ministry...
especially in Music and Dance.... yo.....when i hear that my friends plan to go...
ah....I hope i can too!!! but i believe that i need to wait the opportunity God give...
especially i manage to have sponsor to support me....ah....pray pray pray....
this will only happen when I'm graduated from my Uni ....
work for studies ....works for God's kingdom....get stronger in spiritual as well...
Go shirley!!! you can do it...if God said you will reach another site...
means that i will definitely reach the destination....
Ya....In Faith of life...God bless...
just hope that i can play very well like the hillsong team too....

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up