04 August 2010

Rock down today

here's my new team work group peoples....
never know them since 2 years....
after this subject -Moral we all come together....
well should said my group is the only stranger in the group....
but seriously they all are awesome....
I never expect that this group of peoples can be so crazy...
they are super friendly......
well just so hope that if ever my own group peoples can be like them...
well i guess hardly huh... =.='''''
anyway....one word to describe my feeling...~jealous 
LOL...anyhow...they all is really Funny....
cooperation level is High!!! =)
respect you guys....anyhow.....is our pleasure 
to work with you all....
hope today our performance will be Good!!!
and hope whatever we practice before...
we can perform out perfectly....
and we can just ROCK down the HALL later....

if you are reading my post today....
If you are free....
please.....pay a visit to our campaign....
well....i just tell you....
you won't regret...seriously....
you will definitely LAUGH until die!!!
cause me myself too...
while the time i see others practice....
oh my....is really Funny!!!!

so guys welcome to our Moral campaign 
430PM ; IDK1 
your support is giving us the spirit to go on!!!
see you all later!!! 
NO WAR!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up