24 August 2010

~Realize~

 well i agree that whenever i get angry...
whatever in my mind could be just wrong!!
i need time to calm down and think....
well i'm glad that i'v a best friend that reminded me something...
which i lack of something...
even lots questions been asked but is good...
it make me to think....which sometime i refuse to think...
cause i love to avoid from problems....
ya...i know that is not good...
so i guess because of things silly action...
when next time problem occur...
i could not handle it well....
i guess instead to train myself ....be more patient...
and be a good observant as well...be alert what is going on....
what is happening around me....what is the needs ....
which is the great timing to be....

what is Faith to you???
do you ever think about that??

well one of the man mentioned this:
"Faith is not what you believe ...but is how now you live!"

what Faith to me?
"Believing without doubt on what will happen!"
cause God will have His own timing on everything ....
and i should believe and keep the journey on...
instead don't stay at the same place...
struggling....and shouting....get angry...
which Anger will not help anything...
but bring disaster to peoples around...
discourage everyone...

this morning i'v a great time with God...
which sometime i lack of....
of being not concentrate whenever i'v my devotion...
there will have something disturb my mind...
but I'm glad that lately relationship between me and God...
has build back.... i can sense Him again...
i'm closer to Him... =) happy~
today i realize lots of things...
which God responded to my questions last night...
which He gave me confident to go forward...
no matter what .... Believe....

this morning suppose i'm looking for Psalm 94....
but i forgot which chapter....
and i reading Psalm 98 ...
which  "slap" me lots!!!
which make me awake of something!!!
the most verse that attract my attention
: "Let them sing before the Lord, for he comes to judge the earth.
He will judge the world in righteousness and the peoples will equity."
Psalm 98:9

sometime we will make mistake...
ya and i'm agree with this as well...
cause we are not prefect....
but in God we will be!!! =)
so instead i'm judging what others are doing....
i should live out my life that can be the example....
NO Judgment!! cause i have no right to do that!!
But GOD!!!!

i can't change anything by myself!!!
But GOD!!!!

i can't heal the hurt within me...
But GOD!!!!

so when you leave it up to Him....
question is...whether you committed enough?
But GOD promise is
: "I can do everything through him who gives me strength"
Philippians4:13 

we find contentment at the same place we will also find God!!
Time to look for Him if you too having struggle...
and i knew that my contentment was not based on my circumstances...
BUT my relationship with Christ!!!

No matter what you are facing today
through prayer you can receive the strength to be content!!

Pray!!! =)
live that God should be in me!!

get work on studies now

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up