15 April 2008

4:16am feeling


haha!!!...surprise ...when i online...is 4:16 in the morning... crazy...

then sudden someone ask me : hei birdy so early?

ya... stomach pain of course early lo!!! today ...there have a lot of different emotion on me....

hard to explain... but ...it was to a missing sick on me......miss my home , my friends in pj , Mega church friends ,peoples around me now......em......that's a bad feeling......but i want to said is...i', luckly i am here...cause i got a change to meet you all ...to know you all....yet to chit chat with you all before....that'll be another great memory page in my mind ...forever...forever...and ever...i gonna to miss the time i was here before... the voice of you all...


this week...when informed my church friends that i gonna to leave... everyone keep on and ask... when o???when you really leave? why so fast?.......and..i really don't know how to answer them!!!just said : next week lo!!!after my exam...then...prepare to kampar after that!!! but luckly when i got home..i check my diary!!! oh My!!!i still have two more week in PJ....alamak!!! i thought i will leave coming week...sweating!!! but it was a good news!!! cause i still have change to meet up all my dear dear again this coming saturday n sunday!!! and i believe that will really become the Last...meeting...for this period!!! i think this moment would be back!!cause i'm sure i will busy my new life in another place!!! but still have a lot of peoples keep on asking...when will you back then??...haiz...what can i said??? just answer in simple word : when holidays i will be back!! or after 3 years!!! ha!!! it heard a bit sad sad....but ...i believe it will not be wall that break our friendship!!! do you agree??


one thing to sure.... before i leave this feeling already keep on appeared in my mind!!! i Gonna to miss you guys!!! and will be...very very miss.........sad!!!!!!! and now i can felt the same sadness from David=88!!when last year he leaved!! ya........is a bad feeling!!!!! but i think i will be more lucky than...cause if i want ...i can still be back here!!!haha!!!but do hope so too.....kaka!!!


suddenly felt hungry!!!! ooo...feel to eat something!!! em...honey star!!! ha!!! yeah!!!


always....when i felt down!!! sweet things really help a lot!!!

thanks sweetdy!!!!haha!!!!my dear food!!!haha!!! sorry if you are sweating now!!

cause you do remember shirley is always crazy herself!!!hoho!!


No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up