16 April 2008

i love Hagen



haha...so happy cause finally i got the picture i capture with Hagen~meng qi!!!1so happy ...excited!!!haha!!like him so much!!1st he's handsome!!!and look sweet!!cute!!!haha!!!crazy!!!anyway the main point is ...he's very talent...he wrote a lot of songs...yet i crazy in all his songs...very touched...when i listen to his song...that's a felt that deep in my heart!!!very hard to explain by words...haha!!!but...his songs...really a miracle that can read your heart!! that's the main reason i love him!!!ha!!hope my future partner will write a song to me too!!ha!!anyway i believe GOd bless Hagen!!!He gave him a special talent that use to create a new image for christian songs...really suit to the youth now a days....really...when you listen to it ....you will believe what i said now!!!do free just ask from me...i will sent it to you!!!oo...that night!!!saw him...and gave him his own album...he sign for me...wow...excited...until today!!!it still fresh again!!ha....well...his voice always be with me...suddenly felt the other songs not so attract me...haha!!!well...but the style he wrote ...really make me fall love in him!!!in his songs...the meaningful lyris....next time i will share again...he's song...cause recently busy my final exam...so just wrote some....em...will continue to share the felt of mine....you know!!!the 1st time i listen Hagen 1st song in the album...i cried!!!and...this felt i will share with you guys...soon...soon....i love you Hagen!!!your songs really build again...my spirit life...the believe from my heart to God....rebuild a strong faith between me and God....thankyou Hagen!!!your songs that you had put a lot of effort....i will pray for you!!!and wait for your 2nd album....the songs that you write to God!!!the thanks...the hope....the praise....yes....we want only God!!!Jesus i want to give You my life!!!

3 comments:

周……圣洁 said...

dear~ we r gonna miss u lots and lots when u goto kampar. come bk whenever u can la. hope shi chuan vincent or monica come bk often. den u can come bk along wit dem! ha. v love u! God love u!

yr dear

Anonymous said...

哈哈哈~祈爱,看来很多人不舍得你哟。。

Unknown said...

haha....yes....just like me....me too....the same feeling with them....really sad.....

CLicking

my life story start up