17 April 2008

The HAiz .....day

haiz....no mood today!!!maybe a lot of things came over me!!!!haiz.......
wanna exam still face all #$%^&*() things that i need not to think about!!!haiz....
is a haiz....day for me....don't know how to face my exam as well....can't even concentrate...
haiz....don't know how i want to face my exam in this bad condition.....that's only spilt it here...
haiz........=====just pray that i can remember what had i study ....stress...until make myself sleepy....hungry!!!!=====just like a PIG!!!this week really live as a PIG life!!!eat ...eat ....eat!!!just do like my dear dear=shen jie!!!hei you got partner now!!!haha!!!haiz...don't know why this 2 days...haven a bad thinking in my mind!!!many question in my mind!!!!many....i even scare to face my day tomorrow....scare...and even scare to go to the new place that i going to face soon....
that feel just bad.......sad.....i really don't know why!!!can anyone tell me??haha!!!anyway...i think i should settle down all my bad bad mood....i believe if i got this bad thinking...it would help me at all...what that i can do is......pray hard....and face the things that really need to face!!!cheer up shirley //////you can do it!!!to all my christians friends........need your help ....just pray for me!!!i need spirit support!!!!......and i believe GOd need me to be brave to face all these that He want me to be!!!!!GOd....please help me!!!!i need Your help!!!!i really can't affort to all this!!!1i don't even tried to used my brain!!!scare to think!!!!haiz.........scare........but....that's a haiz.,....on me ....today!!!!the sadness.....the anger.....is all goes on me!!!!that i start to scold myself.........why i'm so so so weak!!!!!why i can't be brave again to face all this problems........yet all stress still go upon me!!!!!!!!haiz............friends....don't worry about me!!!!i'm ok!!!just like....today bad condition!!!!can't read anything.....just sat in front my study table....with all my lecture notes....but my mind is blank!!!!haiz......God....please forgive me!@!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

周……圣洁 said...

dear ah, i oso like dat lie.. and our exam is comin soon leh. sleep eat and blank mind onli these days. we r havin haizz study week. how come!? me yan bin and u, we 3 dears must pray for each other to get strength fr god. jia you ya!

yr dear shen jie

AbBy...冰冰 said...

jiayou
god will guide u !
believe him.
pray... ...
Gambate!
GBU

Liz said...

i saw these sentences after reading ur blog, jz to share...
不为明天忧虑,这对大多数的人都不容易。
担忧是难免的,但不要过分忧虑,反倒忘了上帝掌管一切。
beware of ur enemies coz u r under stress now...
i oso facing d same condition... but thank God He is wif me all d time...
yup, so pray to Him all ur needs, worries n fears..
He wil keep u safe n peace...
jia you o! ^0^

Anonymous said...

有些事情,真的要交托给上帝。。虽然,不懂你在烦什么。。但是,我相信上帝知道的,而且他会给你最美好的答案和解决方案。祷告就是我们的力量。。加油咯。。

Unknown said...

thankyou...you guys support and care!!!em...will do as what you all told me!!cheer up again!!when i saw the words from you all!!!shen jie dear ,abby dear dear ,my dear liz...and brother vincent!!!

CLicking

my life story start up