18 April 2008

Forever here


1st wanna thanks all the friends that care about me!!!very proud to have you all in my life!!!very very thanks GOd prepared you all to appeared in my life!!!is a thanksgiving moment from me to GOd!!!!while now listen to Hagen song!!!!this feel days...everytime i listen to his song ....will have different feeling!!!!as now too....this morning when i woke up...receive a special message from my church member=sister yue hua!!!she again remain me....God always around me!!!!in the message:

if there's Tree....than there'll have GOd' protection...
if there's cloud....than there'll have GOd to leading to the correct direction ...
if there's wind...than there'll have God smile face to wait us!!!
if there's sand.....GOd was there with me!!!!

when i ones again read this messeage!!!all the words touched me!!!deep in my heart!!!
with the Hagen song = Forever here!!!em...i believe GOd was here with me..........forever...
i'm the one who hide myself!!!!but GOd always search me out again and hug me on Him!!!!
with you...i want to be brave again...to face all my problems...yet i know sometime i can't even affort!!!!but i know You forever here....and i know You watch out me always...yet i want to just look at You....i want to restart again!!!to challenge everthing....GOd...i need you....i need you...please let me feel YOu!!!!please.......................................................................................
without You................i don't know how i want to face my life again!!!please lead my way....
i want to put down all problems....throw away the headache problems.....please lead me over the high wall that's in front of me!!!!em....................
haiz............i think i should stop up all these damn thinking.............delete....delete...deleted!!!
ooooo..........release......cause i just want to share with You.....i know You love me!!!be brave to face again....even i can't see You...but...i can felt You!!!!felt the love from You!!!!
here....i have some words to all my best friends....thankyou...you guys support and care!!!em...will do as what you all told me!!::

shen jie :
yes..we all must pray for each other...and yet i will remember you n dear dear in my pray that this coming exam we all can do well!!gambateh

dear dear abby :
yes...both us must gambateh!!!!yup....yet i trust in Him!!!thanks for the support!!!

my dear sister=Liz :
thanks for the words from God!!!yup!!!and i will remember always....cause i believe GOd arrange everthing for me!!!!and i need not to worried about tomorrow!!!i believe He is GOod to me!!!!i just want to sing for Him!!!!


lastly my spirit life support friend::
brother vincent!!!!:::
thanks for the support every time that i face!!!!very touched that i knew that someone will always look out me!!!thanks....yet learn from you again!!!Prayer is the important part in my life!!!yet i need to be Trust....faith@@@@


lastly............to all my friends that reading my blog!!!!thanks....because you all care for me ....that why you will read my blog!!!!even i can't see you right now~!!!!but i can feel the support words from you and the care from you through the air!!!!

Thanks to all my friends.....


2 comments:

周……圣洁 said...

praise to de lord! thks god!
dear dear me and bin ll alwis suppport u, gambate ya!

dear sj

Unknown said...

yup...i know ...i know...i can feel it!!!thanks!!!your care!!!and care support!!!touched!!!rebuild again the sad sad mood!!

CLicking

my life story start up