28 April 2008

Days...my experience...@@@@@

quite a long i did't write...em..it should said 3 days..ha!!anyway it just be...
i need a place to release all my emotion as well...is't?? i'm not sure...
but i sure this's right choice!!!ha!!!em...where to start?
actually decide to write longtime ago~~
but i don't know how to start......how?
it just ...fill up more and more!!!
wanna break off anytime..
sound..scare..sad...>
just like that...
continue..
...


just like this picture...having a story behind...every picture..there've it own story....
same things goes to me...after exam it should be a relaing moment!!but i don't~
am i facing anything?that bad felt came back again!!why?the felt to keep..
to close up my heart..keep all my smile..my laughing..screaming sound..
the crazy i have been before..sudden..it just happen..very fast....>>
it happen ...even me..i can't felt it too..felt unclose to peoples..
anymore...i felt a gab!!why?i even don't like to talk to ...bad!
but..i pray i can settle down fast..cheer up girl!!i can do it!!
maybe a cheer write is helpful..ha!if you're reading here..
don't worry..it just a little girl write out her mid night felt!!
nothing special..nothing at all..just like i was from UFO..
just a feel days..i guess..i think we all was..don't know each other...
don't know~~maybe i should not...came back>?stupid!!haiz...
bad thinking huh!!anyway..just a evil thinking now...stop !!!
oooo...just to share up what am i doing since this 3 days...
em...great experience...less slept...crazy drive!!!tired...
that's what i can said in this days...nothing...just that!
happiness...rushing...sadness...finally disapointed!!!
er..maybe busy...less communication...that's
Real life been!!!just accept!!!!i do learn all this!!
never felt anything anymore...a felt that ..i must run off!!!
far far as well...Bali??overseas??great!!if can!!
go to another place that peoples don't know me!!
to feel another life style...ha!!!
all the best in this plan!!!even is short!!
i do hope i have this change!!ooo
em...it will be great!!!think so~~

rushed home...2+am just reached home...saw my mum..happy...hug..love her...then...papa!
em..mum look tired...but we still continue talked to her...yet promise will drive for her...
cause after 5 hours need to prepare for my uncle wedding ceremony...ha!!excited!!
even can't slept!!!just keep on listen to mum and dorcas talk!!both them...
hehe!!excited i was home...tired..but can't slept!!!but i know i need too..
i need to drive...so folce myself again!!!finally..ZZzzZz..sweet dream.~
er...just felt a second...my alarm rang!!!time to wake up!!!ha!!but..
still continue my dream...even it rang over.....ha!!but last...
woke up and take bath!!!er...??what should i wear?problem~
don't know what do wear...ha!!finally change many clothes...em..
last decision pick my pinky clothes...love it!!!settle!!!need to start journey!!
em...drive a bit fast!!!cause they said we're late!!!speed up!!!ha!!120/km
ha!!still ok!!cause many adults in the car...must control la!!!ha!!!crazy...
but when i saw my future auntie after 4 hours...ha!!happy...she keep on said..
wow shirley you look nice!!!beautiful!!!em...sound great right!!!i'm beautiful too....ha!!
anyway...hungry..having my breakfast with mum while my auntie was make up!!
took sometime finally everyone was here!!!wow...auntie look great!!!she's tall!!
i'm short!!!haha!!anyway...saw my uncle ...both them!!!sweet!!!love!!oooo!!!
yoyo...3 hours of all the wedding process...then i' capture picture on th day!!!
cool...became camera girl as well+driver...hehe!!but great!!!even i'm tired!!
but when i saw both them finally married!!!em...Thanks GOd!!!finally ...
everything had done!!yet i got ANG PAO too...yeah!!got 3 oh!!yeah!!
em...their room look great!!!crazy...taking the picture myself!!!
enjoyed myself!!!ha!!thinking when's my turn >??when?
em..must wait..wait..the best that God prepare!!!

i like the bears very much!!!so cute!!!is a great day!!
God had plan all this!!!yet everyone too..
happy+excited+crazy...yet me...gamble day!!
when i will meet my Mr.right?ha!!dream!!
that's one in my heart>?er..just put it in my pray!!
and the patience lesson...i need to..
learn...learn...and learn...do wait for the good one from my God!!i belive in Him!!
even sometime will give up!!and think i don't want anymore...but...when...
i think proper...i can't do that!!!maybe He wants me to do better...
is time for me to change myself!!!moment to change!!!from a little girl..
is time for me to become...mature girl!!!big girl!!!ha!!even i don't want!!!
i believe when i went to Kampar soon...i should learn all of that...i need!!
Jesus i need to give You my love!!!i don't want to wait!!!i need You!!
i want to come back again..in Your kingdom...in Your words...
trust in You...Faith...strong...make my life..touched others...
make my live help the other...let me ...glory Your name!!
i need to praise you all of my heart!!!all of my life!!!
You're the king of king...The Lord of Lord!!!

i think this sunday really a last service...no extra anymore...i should say goodbye to this fellowship no longer...this's the last photo in this fellowhsip...the peoples in the picture...is the last time to gather again!!!is the last...no extra!!!even i'm not in overseas...but is not easy to meet you guys again!!but is really a great time when i was here...even 1st time i don't like to attend the fellowship...cause felt lonely....i hate alone!!is a bad feeling...hehe!!even most peoples don think i'm not!!ha!!but i'm the special person!!!no one can actually read my mind!!!except God!!!He know what i want!!yet He always plan to have extra things let me to learn!!!em...i do believe all these is a great lesson!!!a great train as well!!!ha!!em...here's the words to all my MCF members...even most of you can't see this message!!!but i belive it will go on the air!!you can feel it when you still alive!!!ha!!1is sad...but ...as what you guys told me before...i need to humble and response to God call...the hard things that i don't want to accept!!!i scare to face new place..that i ever been there before...the place i did't heard before!!!anyway..i can do it!!

Mega campus fellowship members:

you should believe...in God plan...you have your own special role to work for God...that's only you can fulfill this work!! God have given different talents on all of us!!different personality...character...all this just to reveals His name!!!in different way!!we need to glorifiy His name in many places...always learn to Listen...above all..surrender yourself!!you'r not live to yourself...you are actually live for Him!!all the best guys!!!continue to fight in God's kingdom!!!He need more youth...more young peoples like you to work for Him!!!since you're still young don't waste your time anymore....response to God call!!!He watch out you everytime!!!yet is now the time for you to do something special....spread out God's gospel ...to everyone///the peoples around you!!!God bless you all !!!!even no change to chat with you all agian...but i believe...in God!!!we still can meet again!!!will always remember you all in my pray!!!you guys...is a great team members for me!!!continue to Shine in Him!!!hope next time...when i was back...i can see the grow in everyone of you!!!yet..you all same to see on me!!!i will change!!!Jesus love you...I love you too!!!Gambateh!!!

regard,

shirley





4 comments:

AbBy...冰冰 said...

你是个好女孩……
相信上帝预备给你的一切,都是对你最好的,也是最适合你的……
就像当时你来到美佳堂一样,需要一段时间的适应,当时觉得大家不太好相处,会孤单会害怕……但是,之后却得到了许多美好的回忆,在这里得到许多的成长与学习……
也许,你的下一站,是你另一个成长的地方,也是你祝福人的地方……
继续加油!
我们会想念你的……
相信,我们一定会有再见面的机会……
上帝爱你!

Unknown said...

dear dear:
yes..i believe in Him...just like..girl emotion...that's all..nothing else..i'm ok!!don't worried!!yet i will prepare myself to face a different life again!!yes..will be glad cause there have a support from a great friend!!!yes..of course we will have that change...

Liz said...

dear shirley,
for me u r a tough n strong girl...
a girl who loves God a lot...
i learned a lot from u although we shared not much time together...
the way u encourage others, the way u lead others, the way u love others...
i'm sure wherever u go, u will bring joy, cheers and most importantly blessings to them...because u count on God!
continue to b a great servant of God!
jia you o, my dear sis!
^0^

Unknown said...

my dear sis in christ Liz:
just woke up!!when i saw ur msg!!is a powerful words that cheer up me again!!Thank you that the words i want to tell you!!you really my spirit life support!!yes!!of course from you..i learn much more!!the care..love..softness..that always help the others to stand again!!that's you!!yup!!both us should fight together for Him!!

CLicking

my life story start up