19 April 2008

The last to be a group leader here~~~




em....nothing special...since exam time...just study...eat...sleep...nothing special happen...but...

this feel days...there's some problems goes around me....just pray that God can answer my pray!!just confuse with what i felt!!!it's an wrong inform in heart??ha!i'm not sure...however....

today...19/4/08 saturday...is my last day to become Mega campus fellowship HUNGER GROUP leader...haven a lot of feeling now....will think back the moment with my partner=Dony!!to attend the leader meeting in church!!!the moment we lead the group....yet will think again!!!all the things that my group members had share before....will think of their face as well.....em...i think it will be a great memory for me when i go to kampar soon....ha!!!anyway....today is my last day....don't what will happen!!!!but do hope today i will do well in my group...HUNGER group=hunger for God' words....ha!!!wish all my group members...all the best...and going to miss you all!!!the time with you all!!!! : Dony,zhu bin, John, Guo fong,Cui feng ,Zhi ling ,Tto,Bryan,Han shen .....etc!!!ha!!!hope you guys can continue to serve in campus fellowship...hope else that had promise to serve....please do as well as you can!!!remember God watch us up there!!!!ha!!!God will always remember what we have done over here!!!cheer up and work for Him!!!!and the most important!!!hope you guys can attend campus fellowship always....don't PONTENG o...haha!!!anyway God bless you all....will remember you all in my pray!!!yet through SMS we still can share together God's words!!!!gambateh HUnger group!!!you all was my love!!!yeah!!!
lastly thanks to all mega campus fellowship friends....cause of you all ....given me a great memory over here....yet hope the time we been together will not been forgotten!!!but it will become a great memory for us...yet get ready for us to meet again!!!!cheer up guys!!!!fight for the challenge that we need to face!!!!all the best!!!! i love you all!!!!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Just want to thank u for doing such a good job in leading Hunger group... I enjoyed so much since i have been changed into this group... ^0^ Let us to continue to hunger for food, hunger for love and yet most importantly hunger for God in our future life...Even if you go Kampar, you can still join us when you are free to come back... Do enjoy tonight! Gonna to miss you more and more, haha... You are our love also... Gambate lo... ^0^

Unknown said...

em...thanks God!!!!He gave the great change to serve Him in this place!!!yup...wish u all had more n more admire in His words...God bless u all....

CLicking

my life story start up