15 April 2008

thankyou david + vincent


a big surprise when i online again to listen to Hagen songs!!!

that's only after 2 hours.......

i saw 2 of my dear friends comments on my friendster blog!!! David=88 and vincent!!!

very surprise cause the blog i just upload you guys already read!!!very happy and touched!!

cause of you guys care!!!make me cried!!!while listen to Hagen song of=I Have You....and read to the comments that both you wrote to me!!!thankyou!!!is not cried is because of a care from a friends that just far far from me....one from US...another from kampar!!!!

thankyou....this can truly showed that you all care me.....

yaya!!as what you all said....the gathering is not forever....but one day we will go to another place for our career...for our future plan!!!!but in one word....i will always keep the memory as i was here!!!a gonna miss....and i now i can felt the sadness when i was in kampar....i can imagine the lonely day if i was in kampar....haha!!!sound very sad...but...ya!!!david=88 as you said!!!yup...i got ready for my new life in kampar....since i never been there before at all....but i trust GOd...need me to face a whole new life again over there!!!He want me to learn something new over there!!!and i believe when one day i back to PJ...you will be there again!!!right?

haha!!!i miss you too....the days you not here....we all fine!!!the campus fellowship just great!!don't worried!!!and yet you read my blog you will know the latest news in campus fellowship!!!haha!!!and i believe you have your great life over there too right?haha!!must take good care too...GOd be with you always....when you come back to kampar don't forget to find me at utar!!!haha!!i believe when i see you...i will be happy!!!take care 88!!!yaya!!!sometime will remember a cool men call 88....that's you!!!!David!!!the men i thought is older than me!!!sweating...haiz....


here the message to vincent:::: haha!!!very happy to receive your care message!!and i knew that you really point on mE!!!always read my blog and gave me support words and pray!!!thankyou!!very appreciated the care from you!!!yes...as you said...the relationship between me and mega church friends is close...since this month i knew more friends here....then it will make me became more sad...cause soon gonna leave this place!!!yes....as you said...the 1st felt when you came to mega is a great felt....em...i do agree too....hope...when i go kampar...i can find more and get to know more over there!!!and this week i already do ready to remove to kampar....vincent!!of course i will go and find you...cause i stay in the same house with you la!!!haiz....do you forget??ha!!yes...you can often come to Pj...so next time i can come back together with you ...haha!!!


anyway thankyou friends!!!!love the care!!!


3 comments:

AbBy...冰冰 said...

wah! u oso had blogspot oredi a?
happy.
must hard to write ur blog o...
so i can know u more...haha...

so sad...
u wan 2 go 2 kampar liao.
i will miss u de....

jiayou!

Unknown said...

yes...of course...just like i said before i love to write down my feeling...yes...hope we all can keep in contact in this area...
yes...me too...going to miss you all...

David said...

Yay....we've got a new sister in the blogspot sisterhood!! It's good to have you here...Well, i think blogspot is much better than friendster...so write more here lah....haha....

Take care...get prepared for the amazingly nice food in kampar;)

CLicking

my life story start up