01 August 2009

mY pResEntAtioN DaY

after suffered for so long...
finally done my Marketing assignment!!!
EXCITED!!!
i like the product that we choose!!
look COOL huh!!!
hope i can get one in future!!!
haha...just dreaming!!!!
anyway...using VAIO and Dell for my advertisement topic
both this notebook brings lot of new ideas to me!!
i learn some new things toward the survey!!



and we choose Vaio is the best television commercial!!
yahoo...even i don't have it...but still support!!
VAIO pocket PC!!!
both the posters look nice huh!!!
i like it so much!!!
*Thanks Johnny for the posters!!



finally the day comes....
preparing before we present...
we are the 1st group to present on that day!!
very nervous!!!anyway...still go fine!!
just finished my mid-term before this presentation...
emotionally effect a bit!!!LOL...
check out more photos below!!



that's how i look while presenting!!!
look very professional huh!!!
ya...i think too!!!
wohaha....
anyway...my friend said...
: "too loud oh!!"
haha...shame neh that time!!!
but i want to say is....
: "i'm lioness of course LOUD!!!"



and...another group presenting!!!
only 2 group presenting on that day!!!
feedback from the tutor is :
"both group are very good!!"
wow....
hope that can score high for the presentation!!
pray pray pray!!!

taking picture while other group presenting!!
is my bad habit...
before and after presentation...
i won't pay attention anymore!!
before presentation will be nervous...
after presentation will be excited!!!
that two different mood before and after!!
LOL



finally end of the presentation!!!
everyone look relax now!!
so is time for pictures!!!
Yahoo!!!
*in pic me and my crazy music friend: Fandy!!!




then is the 2 big guys for another presenting group!!
*left: MK and right:ASY!!!
2 crazy guys in class!!!haha....




then is my presenting group mates!!
using lot of time to get all these pictures and hard board!!
Thanks Johnny again for the design job!!
*left: kah yee, me , xin yao and Johnny jason...



my best friend: kah yee
holding my favorite posters!!!



we are the models for VAIO!!!
haha....
swt>>>



em...take 2



time for crazy....
em...look like bird???
am i???



when we walk to another block for the next class...
we stop at this place....
why??
taking pictures...
1st need to try my camera function...
well..another reason...i like to take pictures!!!



Me = take 2



and Johnny ...
em this picture he look nicer huh!!!
em...guess i'm the professional camera shooter neh!!




then Kah yee and JOhnny ...
everyone look so nice in picture!!!



and me and kah ye...



me and johnny!!!



then 3 of us!!!
the best assignment mates!!!
even sometime we have different view!!
but end up...all this is for own good!!!
to score well in assignment!!
so...guys...love you all!!!



before we continue our shooting...
JOhnny friend passed by...
boy meets boy...
haha...both them have long conversation
and me and kah yee??
continue our camera craziness...



we have lots...
but i choose the cuties one here!!!


and i like this shoot!!!
em...but i'm not the one take this!!
is kah yee...
em...nice le girl!!!



while waiting another class end before
we enter the class room...
then we all...
still under camera shooting mood!!!
*picture taken suggested by kah yee...
well...look special in this pic...
don't you think so??



and of course me!!!



then together with my classmates...
*Asy and cheng yee...
**ASY always like to acting Cute...
oh...is he cute??
anyone tell me please??



finally end presentation ....
everyone look happy...
but the more busy days coming...
this week....
all assignment due date!!!
hope can finish on time!!!
God bless us!!!
3 more presentation to run on!!
2 more assignment to be done!!!
gambateh

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up