06 February 2010

Downward

maybe I'm too easy to trust others...
maybe I never experience before..
maybe in my life...i never face it before...
maybe I'm always in the safe zone...
and i can't believe that all this will happen in me~
even this incident is not directly pointing at me...
but still ...it happen to the peoples around me...
and yet...i started to realize...
The world is really different with what I always expect...
when I see the real site of it...i will never  know how to face it~
always..i think the peoples that i know...is my true friend
they will never make use of me...
they will never hurt me...never bluff me...
but...i really cannot accept that one day it will happen to me~
I'm always use my true heart to be your friend...
but why you will do all this to my friend?

friend...
is the word that i love...
cause friend is the person that i need when I'm not at home...
friend is the people that can help me when i needed...
friend is to share my joy...sadness...anger...
friend is to make myself proud...
because I have a great friend...

but today...
what you have done...your attitude...everything...
had make me truly disappointed...
with how well I trust you before this...
I'm very sad right now...
before i went to Cameron...
i already heard about that...
but still i believe that the story is not totally true...
until today i realize I'm wrong!!!

and you really HURT me a lot!!!
just feel like you have been using me 
to making yourself how great you are in-front of others 
the worse is...you trying to get something from your friend...
i can't imagine that you will act like that...
you acting how well you are in-front of others...
and hurting another behind of others...
and there is a question in my mind...
Is it Money is more important than a friend?
can you please tell me?

you trying to ignore what I'm telling you...
but ...I wanted to say...
even you hurting others...trying to get benefit...
i really hope one day ...
you can just return to the day that i know you before...
i really hope you will really see ....
the friendship is not measure by money...

if it is what you really wanted too...
I'm really disappointed!!!!!
I'm really sad right now...
came back from Cameron...
I'm actually highly motivate to share my great time there...
but now...after i knew what you have done...
totally spoiled my MOOD!!!!
and one of my friend asked me to meet you up...
you know what?
I not dare to see you...
not because i don't want ....
cause your attitude had make me scare of you!!
cause i will not accept that ...
a friend of mine...will CHANGE ...
because of money...
and only focus on payment...
never think off others...

and you know what...
i really felt so wrong with what i done before..
i couldn't do that...
if I'm not...you will not change!!!

hope you can repent!!!

realize...peoples around me...
getting very emotional...
that time I'm still fine between them...
but now...
because of you....
my mind had totally DISTRACTED!!

pray for you my friend...

hope the bad emotional...
i can solve it~
I need a friend to help now~
sad*

*1st time i experience that a friend 
of mine will not think from my shoe

2 comments:

w3ndY 温迪 said...

Dear shirley,
It is very common that some of our friends will make use of us..
I can really understand how ur feelings coz it happened to me before...
so hard to forget and forgive it even till nw...

sometime we really can't do everything....
as long as u are using ur true heart to be friend with anyone,
you might not be feel sorry for the changes...

try to talk to her o him...
try to und her/his situation..
may be he/she do that because certain circumstances that forced him/her...

it might hurt u even more when u knw the truth,
but sis,dun escape,
be brave to face it....
anything juz tell us,
we are here to support u...

God bless ya...

Eyqa Zaque said...

I do have a lots of friends, they are the best, but i dont suit with any of them, I dont have best friends, I dont found yet.

So, life must go, just dare to be alone.

But, yet, friends is everything, talk to her/him. Bestfriends are those who share secrets together.

Maybe there is a reason behind every event.

CLicking

my life story start up