23 February 2010

getting slower

*pic taken when I'm going up to a mountain
sometime we will never be prefect...
just like the road...
we will break out rule ...
we will hurt others....or we hurt others..
we will lost in our-self...
but i believe this...
God will always lead us to make our life ...
prefect!!!!
cheer up all friends!!! :)

**even i'm quite blur right now!! : D

suppose i should wake up at 8am...
but i continue my dream...
end up is a bad dream...
my body is sweating...
end up i realize...is 10am....
ah....no more for next time...

lesson of the day: 
when awake means awake...
no more continue for dream...
cause it may be a bad dream!! 

i realize this...
after cny....
lots peoples fallen sick...
ya I'm one of them...
and...
some peoples getting better than last time...
some getting emo...
some getting busy...
some getting crazy...

and me??
(look at the sky beside my bed**)
LOST!!!!
hahah....cause i just woke up....!!
but i realize one thing...
getting LAZY....
getting SLOW....
I'm no longer active....
i think i'm still recovering from sickness...

and ya....
I'v totally lost ...
in my new sem...
haha...maybe i miss up the 1st 2 weeks...
and now entered week 6....
omg....
that is not a joke at all...
assignment ...tests....all come together...
is a hard week...

hope i can cope with that....
all my friends...
gambateh

the weather make peoples emo!! haiz~

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up