11 February 2010

X.O.X.O

pic taken when my 1st flight to Marudi~

and now...packing all my things....
packing up all my bad emotional....
throw it away...before i go home~

and now...
I am the brand new ME!!
haha...
hope will enjoy during my cny!!
gonna meet up all old friends...
*hope can meet them up!!
since this year I'll be around in seremban!!
....ya..i will be back to puchong!!!
gonna have great time with my family...
forget about the sad story...
and roar for tiger year!!!
hahaha...yeah~~

**Thanks to all my lovely friends....
I love the small gift from you all!!!
and you guys...very funny....
trying to make me happy with different way...
last night everyone just so funny~~haha!!
but i want to say this:
"I'm very glad to have you all ..."

and i will keep on remind myself...
whenever i sad...
i still have you!!!
Thanks for being in my life!!

last night....i just felt like Christmas 
haha....
lots santa came to my house!!!

well....gonna miss all my friends in kampar..
and ya....will be back after one week...
wish u guys all the best in 2010 cny!!!

make sure you all bring me some nice food after cny!!
haha...

lastly....
I love you all~~
x.o.x.o

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

**muack!!!!

and now sent your wishes to me!!!

enjoy my holidays right now~

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up