10 February 2010

I'm sorry

*pic taken by my best friend~Kahyee!!
nice take huh!!~ yeah n i like it!!!

recently happened lots of things....
and is just so dramatic ...
and even I'v been so Emo for quite sometime...
just because of those dramatic happens...
even I'm trying not to show off how i feel...
why?????
cause i don't want anyone of my friends worry about me...
and yet...still... i make some of you guys worried!!
but what i want to say is
: "Sorry Friends!!! I'm very sorry!!!please forgive me!"

maybe... everything started up...just  because of me?
I realize that... and i felt that...6 sense?!
I'm not a person that can cope well when things happen...
I admit it~~
I will just get crazy...screaming...jumping!!!~

all this until ....last night~
I've long conversation with my sister...
she had showed me lots of my mistake..
that I didn't pay attention on with...
when things happen...I just cried...Emo...
but I didn't try to handle it!!
but still..... I hope that i can help everyone!!
main reason are because I love all my friends...
not even one will be lefted out from my life!~
and yet I want to tell my lovely friends who worried...
: "I'm Fine right now~"
even sometime when i think of ...
I'll still be sad...but...
I you guys make me remember that
I have lots friends supporting me out there...
Thank you FRIENDS!!!!

and there's the words from a friend that really hurt me lots...
i know he/she not purposely ...
but i just want "you" to see again what you had wrote...
to reflect back again...
am i really that kind of person??
am i  really that bad that you mention ??bad friend?
you know what??
I'm totally blank...when you sent me this msg in msn...
I don't know how to reply you...
not because of what!!!
i just got shock!!!!that you will think that I am that!!!
and  I start wondering...
am I really that bad that you mention?
am I really never appreciate what you help?
is it that I'm not good enough?
but i believe if we continue to fight up...
there will be never end!!....
I very hope ...you can just calm down...
take sometime to think about...
Is't your friend~ Shirley ... just so bad that what you mention!!
Is't Shirley forget you??

**I not sure whether you will read my blog...
but i really hope you will read my blog...
at least you know how I feel!!!
at least you know how deep you had HURT me!!

and you wrote this to me:
## u guy will only looking for me when need help
 when exam... especially
 and forgot me all the time
 untill u need my help again
 well.. mayb i don mind of this
 so this time u ask me help again
 ok.. i help.. but.. please~
 when i help u guy, pls appreciate!
 but who else appreciate?????
 no one!
 i really tired of this!
 i don feel to help anymore
 i wanna quit of this
 sorry.. apologize for wat i done to make u sad
 but im really tired
 tired of always forgotten##


but...friend...i should say this:
"even you thought how bad am I now...
still...I believe that you have your own reasons..
I can't force you to do anything right now!!
but what i wanted to say is...
I hope you still the same...
and I believe you are!!!
as how the 1st time I knew you!!!
I really appreciate with what you had helped me!!
and I never forget you!! 
I will always think of you when there is anything!!
I don't expect anything from you!!
but....
I hope you will think of me...
and stand on my shoe too~"
to understand how I feel....ok?

 

i hope you never change!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up