25 February 2010

i miss them

4th day in kampar...
I'v no idea what i'm doing ...
what i know??
busy lo...rushing for classes...
prepare this and that...

and the thing that i hate...
i mess up my room ....!!!!
arrrrgggh~~~
last night ...
do nothing...cause...
feeling not well....
can't go to meet up my group-mate...
sleep the whole night...
lucky I'm fine...
haiz...

last night...while struggling...
whether to go OPS GEGAR...
very stress while i received a msg at 6pm...
scared!!!~~ and i promise to attend...
but...i think i really can't handle another part...
called to my sister...
telling that I'm come back this week...
tear just drop down...
i can feel myself very nervous..
cause I'v do nothing for the test yet...
and i know...
i miss my family...
always happen when i'm lack confident with something..
especially in my test!!!~~
haiz....
finally i make up another new decision..
pull out myself from the event!!

i know maybe i will miss out something...
but God...
i really hope You can speak with me...
please ~

i miss my family~~

2 comments:

kAhYe3 said...

dun worry babe, you sure can do well for ur exam! just put on more focus effort in the thing you do, and god will bless you :)

Anonymous said...

gambateh!!! try your best n good luck to u ^^ - cousin joanne

CLicking

my life story start up