22 February 2010

morning

Morning everyone~~
em...have good sleep huh everyone!!
ya...me?still fine...still alive!!
but my body muscle is not good!!
maybe yesterday cough too much!!!
ya...too much di....
anyway....i felt better now...
Thanks for all the caring call and msg!!
TERIMA KASIH!!!~~

well...found out some special msg send by others...
ha...ya...maybe just bullshit...
but...it make up my day too~~
hahaha...check it out~

msg make me laugh!!!
"I saw you on MSN spaces today, i'm new though.
for my first time i was searching a friend, n
the moment i saw ur pic, i just couldn't pass it.
i must confess you're beautiful.
Just wish we could be friends."
 
msg make me feel I have my own style!
"I really like when people are expressing 
their opinion and thought. 
So I like the way you are writing"

ya....i know most of you are laughing ....
ya....but i like the 2nd msg....
it encourage me lots...ha~

realize i miss out lots of posts....
especially post on my sister wedding ....
cny post....
cameron post...
holidays post....

ya...
my Cdrive no more space...
it just fulled of pics...
haha...is time to clean up~~

have nice day....

just to make fun for today!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up