16 February 2009

Day of valentine

ops......valentine...valentine...
if don't have lover can we still celebrate?

haha....well...of course we can...
cause i celebrate too...with my best buddies...

thanks for accompany me...so that i won't pass the day alone!
the night start up with having special dinner somewhere in kampar...
then...i received a call from my brother....
wishes through the phone from another site...

after the call....
ouch....hungry....already 9pm...stomach telling me...
they need food...so looking at the menu....
what to eat...em...serious look...aiya...
k la...chicken chop....consider special too...
haha!!!cause other day won't take it so often...


while waitting for the food....
hehe camera time...
let me to introduce to you all...
the girl beside me is my best buddy....
she's a great sport gal....her name....Kah yee

then is my cute cute housemate....
hehe....a little boy....can obey big sista...
em...not bad not bad....
and he is.....chi kong...


and then....is my assignment groupmate....
new partner for assignment...hope we have a great work..
he's jonny jackson....that's the name i gave him...
real name...Jason...haha!!
p/s he look different at home and school



and finally my food is here....
hehe my chicken chop set....
er....so little...what so ever...the tastes still good....
haha!!!not bad....50% la....


then is beauty and her food...haha!!
start up lo....


after meal....realize that this shop is special...
so bring along my dear camera...walk around....
hehe...then this background consider unit...
em...k la...take pic with this wall...

then is the peoples that i haven't intro to you guys....
another two girls that joined us...
in front of me :Rachel
and the girl beside me :shiau ping....

after meal need to have so fun...
cards....hehe...not gambling...don't worry..
cause my friends know i don't know how to play...
and even cannot play too....hehe...i'm good girl...
so what we play???.....the KILLER game....
hehe don't know?will explain to you next time...
hard to explain come and find me i wil teach you....

then....another game...
suggest by Me.....
the stack em'....
yeah!!only play one time...maybe no one interest with that....


then....end up this game...
jason arranging the stick...haha


then me....
even one time....
i like the box...

KILLER game play more than one hour...
then we decided to call more peoples for this game...
then we move to another store ....
for second round....hehe...
Ghany...place for the students....haha!!!
then ....while waitting for the rest....we had a great communication
know each other more and more...

then is me....
at Ghany early morning on sunday...
1am....aiyo...tired...but is Fun with friends
and here's the people joined us for the second round....
for KILLER game....
play until 23oam.....
finally i can't stand anymore...then they just end up the game...
i believe if i did't voice up....
we can play until 7am...haha!!then having breakfast there too...
come on...i will control...cause 8am need ta go church for sunday service...
kkk...luckly i did't be late to church....
punctual....

what so ever...
for friends that not with me...
wish you guys having a great valentine out there...
miss you guys so so much!!!
peoples in Pj and seremban...
love you all so much!!!
share with me how's your valentine ya....
wait for your story


4 comments:

Joey said...

hi dar dar~how r u?seems like ur valentine's day also not bad ya..hehe..hope to see u soon!!miss~~

w3ndY 温迪 said...

i thought u r going to said abt the dance??

Unknown said...

oh hello dar dar:
ye...fine fine here...
lot of work need to rush up..
valentine passed together with group friends...Thanks God i'm not alone...haha!!ye...hope to meet you up soon too...miss u...stay cheer and beauty...

hi wEndy:
hehe....about that i will post it very soon...don't worry ya...check my blog frequent u wil read it up...have great day....

Patricksars said...

Happy Valentine's day !!!!
ur celebration is better than mine !!!!

CLicking

my life story start up