11 February 2009

i have names sound different meaning...

like the freedom flow in sky....
the feel to fly...like that so so much!!
em...today wanna share something different... haha....
and...that's my nameS....
according to different group peoples...
i will have different nick name for them...
so so ...guess many of you will guessing...
why shirley became LIONESS??
well...actually not only LIoness...but also others...
haha..well..let explain and present to you guys...
there have different story behind my different names...
and the most funny and famous is LIONESS....
haha...swt!!! and need to thanks ee yen for my name discovered!!
miss Carrot...
reason: love carrot...like to cook carrot...ha!!

the chili girl....
reason: love to eat chili...no chili no life!!


the lioness shirley
reason: sound loud...(maybe)ha!!
maybe i'm cute like lion...
haha...swt!!




3 comments:

Liz said...

gt more, gt more...
for me,
u r my shirley angel!

nice pics~
hahaha~
love u too, my dear!!! ^^

alexson said...

haha.. omg.. since wen lion looks cute?!?! =P

Unknown said...

wohoho.....
well...since it' borned!!

CLicking

my life story start up