24 February 2009

a prayer of mine


sudden felt like i not use with the Uni life...

maybe the stress around with the tests...

the bad feeling coming back again...damn sad...

i hope i can handle the emotion

always help up others...but me myself can't control!!

haiz...try very hard ...but why still can't success?

burden from anywhere...different place come together

i don't know how long i can stand...

hope there's a shoulder for me...

yesterday..supposely i need to done up my things...

but...i do nothing...just do nothing...

even not dare to enter my room...

scare....certain pressure if i enter my room...

don't know what happen...gonna get crazy soon..

wanna cry....but i can't...i want it....

i think it will be good if i can cry out...

is one of the way to release....

yesterday getting super emo....

get shock of myself too...i can't control...

just get angry so sudden....something wrong i guess

they just did't reply the answer i want to...i just fire up!!!

haiz....Lord!!!i really need Your strength....

Your mercy rain on me!!!i need the peace ...the confident!!

i need You Lord...i know i need to be strong...i need to...

and i should!!i can't fall...cause peoples around me ....

they need me more than problem i faced!!!

i need to be Strong....as the LIon!!!ya...Lion...

i can do it...cause i'm not a cat...but the Lion!!!

Lord...Lord...You teach me i need to love others...

love those i don't like to....please teach me how too...

i need wisdom from You Lord....

very stress now with all the tests around me....

after the subject i failed to answer last saturday...

i had totally lost my confident on my other subject

sometime i was just wondering...am i on the right track?


Lord...YOu really great!!!.....just so sudden...

"Amazing Grace" play in my mp3!!!

oh Lord...You just so amazing....

yes i know when i bow to YOu....

my chain will just gone....Lord...i need YOu...

without YOu ...i can't do anything...i can't....i can't...

miss my family so so much....scare i will just disapointed them!!

with bad performance....bad result....i don't know how to face all that!!

tear getting drop in my eyes....

ya...is good to cry....is good....

Lord...strengten up Your children....

as she need to glorify Your name!!

continue to lead my way...my future...

everything on me...bless my life...

bring the love to me....as i can love others...

what i finding this days.....i believe YOu will provide

and LOrd...please prepare myself as i can be the Best!!


Lord i know now You had hold me up on Your arm...

i need the warm warm hug from YOu Lord....

i want the care and love from others...

Thanks Lord....

always remember me....i'm Shirley...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh...sorry liz..accidently select the wrong things...i think now should be fine...

w3ndY 温迪 said...

dear shirley,
sometime when we can't answer in the exam,we wil has this kind of feeling...
we are the one who decde for our future...
I knw you can do it...
pray to lord n cry to lord...
he is great!!!

Liz said...

heartache~ Y.Y, believe me, i know all these feelings~

Dear Lord,
i know U can hear our pray, our cry!
i jz wan to pray for my dear sis, shirley here~
as U r d only 1 to know wat she has faced everyday, wat she has been gone thru so far, what's her feelings of sadness n disappointment...
Lord, we know we r jz human, so weak until we dunno wat shud we do to make thgs better~
sometimes, we jz felt so depressed, coz we cant do d thgs gud enough tat others wan us to, we ourselves wan to, n of coz U wan us to...
Dear Lord, help us wif ur wisdom n strength, help us to nt depend on ourselves, help us to look upon d mess in front, jz focus on U alone!
Dear Lord, plz take away all d burden n pressure from shirley~ keep her safe n secured in Ur arm, supply her wif d strength n love to carry on~
Thank u Lord, bcoz we know U love us~
bcoz we know U care for us! as we r Ur lovely daughters no matter wat, no matter how~
Thank u Lord for U always wif us! U told us tat we r never alone!
Thank u for everythg!
In JESUS name we pray
AMEN!!!

Big Big Hug, i wish i'm there for u!
Fortunately God is~
love ya, shirley ^^

Anonymous said...

hmmm... well shirley, u told me that whateva problems i hav i can find u, so dun forget what u told me that and u hav to apply the concept that u said... tell me or share with me!! mayb cant help u ease ur problem, but at least i can be a good listener.. hey, we are buddies rite? so, do share things with me even the tears.... as i willing to lend a shoulder to my friends when they need it....

alexson said...

AMEN!! god blez ya.. sori cant help u anything but 2 pray 4 u oni.. B STRONG!! i noe how u feel.. seriously, i noe.. =) so, all i can say is, continue 2 trust god n put ur faith in him.. juz like wat u sahre everytime durin bs.. god ll b with u n walk bside u.. no matter wat u r facing, he ll b there 4 u.. n me.. hehe.. god blez ya..

Anonymous said...

very happy to received all the cares around me!!the concern and worried from different places had sented to me!!!Thanks God...at least i know i'm not alone!!!yes...as now live as a Uni student...need to b more independent!mayb i still nt use wif this life yet....when the problem comes up!!i don't knw hw 2 handle...ya...is great to have a group of peoples that can i share....Thanks friends!!!

Wendy: thanks for the supportive words...i will do it...and i will do the best!!same to u too ya...hope tat at e sametime u getting well frm ur illness...

my dear angle Liz:
hi....such a great prayer words to God...Thanks for that...i believe God's will really knw hw we feel...ye...HE knw wt we want..suffering is 2 mk us grow...stressful is mk us move forward...ye...whenever i fall...i will always rmb threr's God in front of me...and the angle--tat's u beside me...hold me up!!!ya...it will b great if can Hug you...vry pray tat i had change bck 2 PJ soon..miz u so much!!everytm will thk of u...2day...wen i rcv ur msg...i'm in e class...so sudden eyes getting blur...cz it' fulled of tear...cz i knw sm1 concerning me...i knw God prepared some1 4 me...n is u...i love e pray...hope we meet...i cn pray 4 u too..cz i knw u had ur needs too...c u sooner..!!!tk cr ....

my buddy dear 5+2:
helo...nice 2 hv u in my life....i knw there' alwayz a frenz tat will lent her shoulder 2 me...n is u...ya..wonderful words to me...love u so much!!!

vincent:
ur words i saw it...n i knw wt u means....thx...n mayb smtm i really need time 2 quiet myself...ya i will...thx 4 e encouragement...at least i knw u still in kampar..

Anonymous said...

my dear AlexSon:
ye...thx ya my dear group m'ber...ha!!thx 4 e remained!!yes...i will always bear in mind..yup...i knw GOd will alwayz b my side...and i believe i will gt a great brother beside me too...thx ya AlexSon...love u much!!

Anonymous said...

Lolz....,even we now not live in under one roof,i mean both x housemate like b4,u can come n find me mah,if i x busy...hehe,same as u..tis year i got a big challenge need me 2 settle..but i know i just put all the burden to God...just leave it,cause we just human mah...we dun just give our care n love to others....but we oso need care n love for others mah(but 4 me,i seldom got tis layanan)...,right?hahaha....

i know u got lots of strees in u study...but i think is it u "cara belajar"(i guess..)got a bit of problems?maybe is time 4 u 2 think lol...n figure a right way 2 study...i know u can do it mah but pls lal....if u study,dun put tooo much strees in ur study,just enjoy it...~!!did u know STREESSED is DESSEERTS????i know u love 2 eat dim sum,sushi,spaghetii......hahaha...GAMBATEH~!!

CLicking

my life story start up