07 February 2009

words from heart

girl passed by the city enter to the small town of kampar start her reborn life gain...

many days passed in kampar...


friends around keep on asking : when will you update ur blog?


ooo....em...don't know where to start...is hard...can you guys teach me?



however >>>>>>



3 months holidays and 09'CNY i have a lot of my life story wanna to share with you all...


sorry to say...i was lazy to touch on my keyboard ....but i really want to share...


cause i'm such little girl that like to share good things with other....am i???


well...maybe yes....em....let's talk about this whole week life first....


after CNY .... seriously fall sick....can't wake up ....feel like a stone body...


my END for the ill taken too long...suffered...housemates said: this few days very quiet oh...


FLU...FEVER...STOMACHACHE...VOMITING...of cause i won't talk any...


and this news had a sobering effect to my housemates....em...sound great too....haha...


at least they concerned to ME....haha....okok....thanks ya 1318 housemates....


love you guys so so much!!!muack!!!

also....friends that send regard to me...

CF cg m'bers...classmates...groupmates...and people around me...

love you all...

well sick sometime can got caring and attention////

not bad.....

sick under consideration next time... yeah!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

haha~, finally my dear updated!
u know, my dear, when i think back, i really glad that we hv a phone call during ur birthday time...
bcoz although nt easy, but we learned d most, n i do think is hard to share d sad story oso, bt we shared stil~
for me, sharing nid trust, tat's y i feel hard to say somethg fr my heart thru blog~
but fr ur blog, i always can c a different shirley, who really think a lot n sensitive to surrounding~ d way u c thgs, d photos u took can shows how u r~
i like her coz i always being encouraged n reminded by her, nt jz knowing only d cover~
make here comfortable to u! i come bcoz i wan to know d real shirley, whether she is happy or she is sad, whether she is under stressed or angry or surprised or feeling good....

hey, dun wan to c u sick again leh~
i know u busy wif assign, but do take time to rest ya~ heartache leh to c u sick like tat for ur family n me, haha~
love ya, my little angel shirley~
gambate n i'll keep u in pray!
^^

CLicking

my life story start up