17 February 2009

holidays part1 ~ family trip ~ golden beach

sorry ya....wrong arrangement....
new post come after old post...
haha....cause this post still in process of uploading pic
welll....finally uploaded those pics needed to share...
haha!!!well...passed few days promise will share my 3 months holidays...
well.....here's it....
actually been excited to update my blog after the trip...
but...no place to online....finally can't blog up...
so....decided to update after open class...
finally the bad attitude of Lazy...
had make the work process getting SLOW!!
previously lot friends keep on asking...
helo shirley when will you update your blog....
longtime ....it still remained the same...
haha!!!that's why...i have on the same time...
change my blog layout with some new things!!!
hehe....feel like i was in the wonderland now...
a little girl that telling story to the peoples....
and realize all the cute small animals just around!!
well....now let us start up my 1st part of my holidays story
haha....
of course talk about FAMILY TRIP 1st!!!!
hehe....longtime did't have trip with my family...
is a great time to be together....
family members just go to one place...
out from home...
then...enjoy moments being together....
Thanks God....my parents still with me!!
God YOu just so great!!!
YOu know i scared to lost my family members...
i got only 3 of them!!!
but this time adding one more person...
my future brother in law----TTO!!!
haha....
k....place that we go>>>>GOLDEN BEACH...
one of the nice island in M'sia!!
=====================================
we reahed there around 1230pm....
oh...damn HOT!!!!decided to swim...
but please look at the weather
ha...so while waitting room to check in....
just walk around in this resort...
em...i came here once.....er....i was 9 years old that time...
wow...now i'm 21!!!wow...almost10 years +....
not much changes...the swimming pool still the same ....
everything still remain at the same location....


and here's the golden beach i talking about!!!
quite nice huh!!!
hehe....can consider to come again next time...
but....i still hope i can go somewhere else...
rather than here...wokaka!!!
cause...the beach no longer like last time...
no more GOLDEN beach!!!ha!!
just a normal beach!!!


after check in the room....
sister already excited!!!
suggest to swim and play banana boat!!!
haiz....then i just act very tired wanna sleep!!
finally my mum catch me!!!
then force me to go with them...
haiz...then okok lo...FOLLOW!!
ah....is Hot...but is nice...cause...
look through the sea...wow...enjoyed!!
great experience...cause i like nature feel


first game.....water boat(wave runner)....
haha is my 1st time....
very excited!!!!actually wanna to try 1st
but my sista not allow...cause she said:
you don't know how to ride motor....
ok...then let her 1st....
cause of the timing...cause 20min cost RM90
ghost!!!so we hope we can faster learn up the skill
haha....Fun....cause my sista also don't know how to ride this things!!!ha!
then...finally cause of the bad skill....both us fall into the sea!!!!



then after us....is TTO and papa!!!
haha...look at my papa...he just so scared!!!
haha!!very funny...i laugh there non-stop!!!
omg....just realise my papa scared WATER!!!
well...TTO having better skill than us...
so he can play much more longer than both us!!
haiz......not only for this time...i had the experience..
i will try it again by myself ...hehe..without my sista...
haha.....(please don't tell her)


see...then is the 5th round...
this time...TTO fetch sista along the sea...
haiz...then...only things to make FUn....
take pic!!!yeah!!!
ops...the guy behind is our "shi fu"
teach us how to play with the wave runner....
just run on the wave...haha...Gen!!


then...next water sport....canoe....
but this is the different typr canoe...
it's light....and it's call---beach kayak....
haiz...look at the person behind me and in front of me
hello both them damn heavy la....
i'm just so hard to carry them!!!
haiz....haha....but is FUn...
well...don't ever look down me...
when i was 10year old i play with canoe already...
i'm consider a great canoe girl too...haha!!



too tired...is time let papa travel me...
hehe...enjoyed myself there...Ss there...
er...papa ur face look so...^&****



then challenge with my sista...
see whether both us can row how far....
hehe...start from the beginning point...



quite far huh...
hehe
who wanna challenge with me??


then... tired...so i leave 1st....
go back and see what mama doing in the room...
haha...while they all still crazy with the canoe....
i already bath...em...nice nice di...



oh....my mum preparing for sunday sermon...
haha!!don't disturb!!!
fuyoo...so serious...



then....
walk around the resort...
looking around where's my papa,sista n bro...


while on the way...
i saw this special things....
er...wondering what is that...eee..
weird!!!!
well will let you know what this thing for later...


wow...luckly i went down early...
my sista order drink in the swimming pool...
yeah!!!then...i curi this drink...
er..i think is fruit juice...


then....
know i saw who ????
haha....>>REN jie!!!!!
i think ...she will get crazy if she saw this....


evening view to the sea...
i like this picture
that will be good if my dream house is here..

ha....here's the answer previously...

er....not sure what species is this bird...

can anyone tell me?

after long day...

having a great dinner in the resort....

theme of the night: international night?ha!


then my sister-dorcas



and her boy-TTO



and my lovely mum...
ops...forgot my papa already...
but he' enjoyed in his food world...


end up the dinner...having great time together...
gossping lot of topics...
get to know more about each other...
just like need to always remember...
Be the LIght for peoples around...


early the next morning...
plan to jogging on beach...
and here what we done early there...
drawing ....
haiz...while gonna take my pic...
camera battery LOW...haiz...swt!!


the only pic i can get....haiz...



then....
the M'sia SUMO....wokaka...swt>>



lastly....und up this holiday happily...
hope we have this trip again on 09'...
plan to go oversea...yeah!!!


Golden beach....bye...see you again...(hope!)
very gladly i'm inUni life ...
at least i got change to accompany family...
but this month...no change to go back home...
lot of test on saturday....
damn sad>>>
miss my house!!!

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up