11 February 2009

a letter to my angle....

alarm rang many times at 6am....
planned to wake up on 6am...but..finaly 655am just woke up...
haha...open up my blog...plan to share last night CF valentine celebration...
then so sudden receive a letter from another town....
the town that far far from kampar...
and also the one that i miss the most always...
the sister that lives like a angle...
however...
i need to say...i love to care peoples around me...
maybe that's the ministry that God want's me to do...
hehe...caring including many steps...

and is shirley formula:
1. know her
2. understand what she think
3. listen to her story
4. chair is always ready for her
5. trust
6. encouraging with God's words

7. love with all heart


at last...love must:

acting apart like TAYAR...

comfortable and safe

and the blue=peace

love include peace while sharing

share more>>

No comments:

CLicking

my life story start up