20 February 2009

exam ah..........part2

today...damn tired....
after test ....having 2 lecture class....
brain gonna shut down soon...
wokaka....
damn sad...today can't don my test question...
don't know what it asking...
maybe i'm too blur....
10 hours before the test ....
stomachache....so sudden "auntie visit"
so #$%^&*()_......
having exam soon...decided to do revision the night...
finally FAILED!!!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa>>>>
(p/s: cz of the wrong arrangement my new post is after this post)
...........................................................................................................
(post yesterday:)
tired....tomorrow having test....
don't what to do...blogging??
mind blank...ah.... #$%^&*()_.....
can i just throw away all the books please??
hahah....swt....k...
i will try to understand all the theory anyway...
gambateh ....hope all the test i can do well..
yeah then i will share my 3 months holidays to you all....
yeah...excited about that so so much
soon will coming....
wait for that ya friends...

5 comments:

Patricksars said...

Good Luck for ur exam !!!! Gambateh
!!!!!! :o

-JeSs- said...

dear, jiayou o~
wil pray 4 u..
muacks~GBU

Liz said...

my dear,
so coincidence, oso hving exam wif no study leave~
kind of stress here oso~
then my fren said to me, "try ur very best!"~
long long time din hear tis~
we r doing tis nt for d sake of ourselves, but to gv glory to God rite?
yeah, haha~ pray for me! n of coz u r in my prayer list too~
jia you, my dear shirley!!!
do take k ya~
p/s: i'm waiting~~~~
love u
^^

Joey said...

hai Dar Dar..
monday i will have a mid term too..
add oil in your exam oh..
do your best and leave the god to make the decision for u...
will pray for u..
take care and miss~~

Unknown said...

thx every1 for the encouragement...
recently really stress up lot..
sometime felt to give up...
but i knw...i can't...
yet need ta fight 4 it....
future is on my hand...
see hw i create it...
hope coming test i can do better!!
today really #$%^&*(!!!
don't knw wt e Question asking...
haiz...damn sad...
Thanks to my old old frenz=patrick
my mamacj7=jess ,my angle=Liz and my dar dar=Joey!!

CLicking

my life story start up