25 February 2009

Thanks friends

a message to shirley friends
Thanks for the concerned....care....and support....
getting better now...after listen to all advice and words....
very glad to have you guys in my life...
i don't know what to say...but thankful
thanks friends....for everything ...
i love you all so much!!! won't forget the care from you all..
and i promise i will stand up to continue my journey...
even the journey will be tired...but i know...
GOd will just stand in front of me...
as well as you guys...my honour friends...
as i believe you guys will just be around me...
i am not afraid anymore...
i will be strong...
i will be what God's want me to...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great to know that you are fine now~
will alway support u no matter what... let's fight till the end together without fears!

Liz said...

no prob no prob~

stand by u! ^^

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great support...
i love you guys much much...
promise...i will b brave!!!

alexson said...

hehe.. u're welcome!? =P

CLicking

my life story start up